Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Steam Trading Cards

Just wanted to compliment whoever did the art on them, they look really good.

Anyone got a badge yet?

They do look really good.  So far I've managed to earn the one for Magranon, Vynora and Fo. I'll be interested to see what other ones I'm able to collect along the way.

I have a Vynora and a Kyklops.  I've never payed any attention to steam cards before, what do you do with them?

You can collect all the cards and trade them for a badge and it comes with some random items like emotes, profile backgrounds, etc., probably Wurm themed.

I've never spent money on them except to burn up some change I had in wallet, usually I sell cards from games I don't want badge for to get them for games I do want them for or I trade them with friends. It's just small side thing for fun.

you will get the backrounds from the gods and the the last two badges are skull and blood vial.

never bought that stuff before and dont have a lot of games in my steam account but i thought wurm is worth it XD

(and it was cheap,wasted around 3€ for all badges XD)

• Like 1

I have a level 2 badge now, level 1 was troll level 2 is question bag. I had some foil cards from other games so i just sold them off. I'll get all the badges eventually, Wurm is really the only game I've cared enough to do it for. I wonder if Code Club gets anything for them.