Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Colossus on deed - allow mayor to move or destroy

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:19 AM, Fairyshine said:

Helloooo?  Please? Anyone?  Allow this to happen.  We have this problem and it is a colossal pain in the proverbial.

Is there any word on whether this is being considered?  Seems lots of people are requesting this.  If people are worried about them being randomly destroyed off deed...think again.  I see heaps of towers all over the place and nobody bothers destroying those, 'cause have you ever had the agony of .1 damage per hit offdeed?  No thanks.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2015 at 9:59 AM, Lycanthropic said:

+1 I rearrange my deed every now and then, and beeing only able to shove 2 of the 3 collosi on my deed is a bit annoying.

Tho I understand the "-1" on this thread to, some collosi are landmarks/heritage of times long gone, and would be a shame seeing destroyed, so yeah, I can live with moving them, tho destroying puts me inbetween +1 and -1

Would be nice if we could "upgrade" the old collosi models (you know, the mortal kombat shao-kahn ones) to one of the deities collosi by simply adding the extra materials needed.

+4 years later, still not able to move that third collosus on my deed, being the mayor of said deed.

Please dev's, have mercy!

2020 => Allow collosus movement on deed by the mayor of said deed, please :)

Edited by Lycanthropic

Why is this not a thing already?  Rediculous. +1

2 hours ago, Lycanthropic said:

+4 years later, still not able to move that third collosus on my deed, being the mayor of said deed.

Please dev's, have mercy!

2020 => Allow collosus movement on deed by the mayor of said deed, please :)

Why not to bash? It's just a statue.

kind of... all the above work I guess.. push, pull, turn, bash.. you can probably use a catapult to remove it?..

+1 for mayor options to move or get rid of it... griefing prevention.. could be ... setting 1-3 months before giving the mayor permissions to do so.. maybe... just in case.. somebody decides to demolish random colossuses build over the map for cheap(idk how much that makes sense.. but some period could give locals the time to alert a gm if somebody's about to grief a landmark like these)

• Like 2

Mayors already can bash someone's collosus on their deed. I know that couse I done that myself. It was on Epic, but I guess should be the same on freedom.

1 hour ago, Wilczan said:

Why not to bash? It's just a statue.

Why would I want to bash it if I want to keep it?

I just want to be able to move a collosus that my friend made 8 years ago on my deed to place it in a better spot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wilczan said:

Mayors already can bash someone's collosus on their deed. I know that couse I done that myself. It was on Epic, but I guess should be the same on freedom.

They did make some changes after this thread but yes, moving colossus on your deed to a better location should be a thing.

+1 If it is on deed a Mayor should have the perms to deal with these types of objects as they see fit.

Does bashing result in visible damage at certain points?  It would be cool if you could behead or disarm it somehow.  Then it is up to you whether to keep bashing or just let it go "naturally" from there.

+1

I have 2 statues I built with differnt accounts I no longer own so would like to move them

Edited by Mclavin