Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Colossus on deed - allow mayor to move or destroy

When you own a deed and someone else finishes a colossus on it, or purchase a deed with a colossus created by someone else, the mayor does not have move (push, pull, turn) rights nor do they have destroy option.  Please allow these for the mayor of the deed the colossus is on, similar to guard towers.

Thanks.

• Like 13

+1 my wife has a deed with a Fo colossus and would want nothing more then to  remove it lol.We can terra form on a new deed we can cut trees, bash  unwanted fences  down,i think we should be allowed to removed a colossus  on a new deed if we do not like it.after all it's our deed now.

Atleast the option should be there  if you own the deed and it was built by someone else on your deed you should have an option to move it around atleast.

• Like 1

+1 from me too.

I doubt i will ever move mine, but it would sure be nice to know i could if i wanted to.  

• Like 1

-1 i love my colossus on exodus, its there to memorize the history that was my deed!

• Like 3

+1, you should be able to move/destroy anything on deed. (Mayor should). Have a bsb on deed i cannot open, move or bash... Planted and did not see the bsb, now its just there and ugly.

• Like 4

This should be a no brainer.  Pls allow mayor to bash (with mayor bonus) or move the colossus. Ta. 

+1

• Like 2

+1 I rearrange my deed every now and then, and beeing only able to shove 2 of the 3 collosi on my deed is a bit annoying.

Tho I understand the "-1" on this thread to, some collosi are landmarks/heritage of times long gone, and would be a shame seeing destroyed, so yeah, I can live with moving them, tho destroying puts me inbetween +1 and -1

Would be nice if we could "upgrade" the old collosi models (you know, the mortal kombat shao-kahn ones) to one of the deities collosi by simply adding the extra materials needed.

+1

Got Colossus on pillar where I want to built and cannot remove it in any way, of course pillar is deeded by me.

• Like 1

-1  (retracted)

not until we can load pillars.

Edited by Steveleeb

I meant cataclysm pillar, sort of high rock mountain

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 1

If we added ownership rights to the collosi, including transferring of names. That would help alot.
i myself tret my compadre citizen to a final brick, not realising that it'd mean only he could move it.

However that wouldn't solve the problem presented by players that have abandoned the game.
But it's an easier +1
upon further consideration....

I think if a player stops caring about the game, then maybe they stop caring about their colossus.
Stands to reason does it not.

with that in heart and mind.. I retract my minus 1, i think it's a good idea...with compromise
just a bit.. tricky. i mean if the devs wont get rid of abandoned ships owned by ??,  I don't think they'll be too compassionate about this issue.

+1

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Steveleeb said:

If we added ownership rights to the collosi, including transferring of names. That would help alot.
i myself tret my compadre citizen to a final brick, not realising that it'd mean only he could move it.

However that wouldn't solve the problem presented by players that have abandoned the game.
But it's an easier +1
upon further consideration....

I think if a player stops caring about the game, then maybe they stop caring about their colossus.
Stands to reason does it not.

with that in heart and mind.. I retract my minus 1, i think it's a good idea...with compromise
just a bit.. tricky. i mean if the devs wont get rid of abandoned ships owned by ??,  I don't think they'll be too compassionate about this issue.

+1

The issue is:  Colossus don't seem to decay, ships do.  The colossus cannot be moved, destroyed and does not seem to decay...are they there forever and ever more?  I would like to have the ability to move and/or destroy these on a deed I pay for.

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 1

I thought point of the colossus was to "set a mark" therefore beign able to detsroy it would not make sense. However someone should at least be allowed to "push it off" the deed.

• Like 1

Bump

If we deed the land we should be able to remove from it everything we want.

• Like 3

On 2-12-2015 at 1:06 PM, Steveleeb said:

That would work very good to (in my case the owner still plays, so that wouldnt be a problem, but I can see how it could be a problem for players that have quit like you say).

+1

There are some old colossi close to my deed. I would love to be able to remove them.

• Like 1

I for one would like to see this idea advance.   it is not always about destruction.  i have a old colossi in front of my deed. i would love to take it down, and replace it with a Vynora one.

• Like 2