Sign in to follow this  
metis

[US CST 24/7] Griffon

Full Time 24/7 7 days a week professionally hosted server. 

5.0 XP, 30 starting traits, 30 starting fight skill, All other skills start @ 30.

PVE and PVP for those who want it. 

Planning to have By-Weekly events.

Every Month players are given a full month's amount of silver, you will have the option to purchase more silver if wanted. This will stimulate an in game economy and not force anyone to have to purchase silver. 

Please leave a post here introducing yourself if you plan to join us on Griffon.

Looking for more staff members, please apply to this thread.

Edited by metis

Sever Update 10/28:

Unique Boss Creatures spawned: Forest Giant, Red Dragon, Green Dragon, Black Dragon. King Maker Items hidden in the world.

Map changes to terrain outside Litocanic to allow easier passage for new players entering and leaving town.

If you do not post here on this thread, then you will have to wait until the next monthly cycle to get your character added to the currency distro list. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you, however this is the only way I can make sure no one is abusing the system. This will be automated in the future but for now this is how it works.

Edited by metis

Sever Maintenance came early today, we have a new GM in training and they are learning the ropes on the server.. Please welcome Admin to the team. 

We still have positions open for other moderators and Community Assistants. Apply at our homepage http://griffonserver.enjin.com/home

Edited by metis

SERVER IS DOWN 

We are having some technical issues with the server at the moment and are in the process of getting this issue resolved, I apologized that this is stopping you from playing the game but am working as fast as possible to get this resolved. I will keep you updated as this issue works it self out.

Server is back up. Will be complete compensation for those who were affected by this.

Edited by metis

Good server, and great GM support. love the fact that you've responded to players asap. so far great community also. highly recommended this server for anyone looking to play long term.