Sign in to follow this  
razoreqx

Ages of Urath

-Changed stone mining down to 40.    

-Updated Event Mod (random human NPC encounters) 

-Added Concrete 

-Using Treasure Chest mod

-New skill based reward system

-Timers set both to 5x

-Added New models. 

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 4:43 AM, razoreqx said:

Clay and Shards for concrete:
This mod provides options to change how concrete is made and used (well the limits on its use).
!NOTE! By default this mod makes a concrete be the same size as a basic rock shard. This a much larger than the original concrete. The effect of this is any existent concrete will (assuming you're using the default size) 1) be too small to use (outside of bsb stuff) although you can combine it, 2) a quantity in a bulk bin will be combined and effectively reduce the count.
1. Create concrete with clay + rock shards using the creation window or the right click menu. There are options to configure: shard weight required, clay weight required, finished concrete size, and finished concrete weight. >>>>>Lye + mortar is removed.<<<<<

Excellent work! You almost lure me to your server for this alone, which was one of the things I detested creating on Wurm because of the lye/mortar requirement; but I am playing on a few others and one I enjoy in particular now so...

=Ayes=

On 4/23/2016 at 8:33 PM, Ayes said:

Excellent work! You almost lure me to your server for this alone, which was one of the things I detested creating on Wurm because of the lye/mortar requirement; but I am playing on a few others and one I enjoy in particular now so...

=Ayes=

Thanks!    If you need a home come and find us. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:37 PM, razoreqx said:

-Updated Event Mod (random human NPC encounters) 

We need more Zombies! :)

• Like 1

Contest:

Urath turns 16 on May 20th of this year.  The first person that can find one of the original links for an advertisement or review on the internet to the original engine CircleMUD advertisement or review,  you'll win a free copy of WU. 

Hint:  Think MUD lists.

Edited by razoreqx

[Event reminder]

- Reminder of event Road Project *player event*
- Lost City Of Tar Garelleth (Chapter One) 

http://AgesOfUrath.com

Edited by razoreqx

Had to jump on a zebra to run from a hungry panda. Bah scary  noob life.

Try it :) 

• Like 1

Urath turns 16 years old today.   From the support of our community and the stories from the players over the years, and the dedication and support of each other I salute you!

Happy Birthday! 

• Like 1

now have a dalmata and a husky at home. And a dalmata horse haha.

I enjoy being a priest and still able to craft/imp, and the friendly community.

Hello. I was wondering what the rules on this server are when it comes to using alts and macros? Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Rambert said:

Hello. I was wondering what the rules on this server are when it comes to using alts and macros? Thanks.

We have no rules against macro's, and alts are permitted as well.

Edited by razoreqx

Just signing in to throw my support to Razor. Him and team have done an AMAZING job, and I've found myself playing this quite a bit more than I played WO.

• Like 1

Quite the only WU server I play on now and I do it on daily basis. Like it a lot, very friendly community.

I'm happy to see now 20-30 players online during last days.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

Had a wander around  on your server today after a friend of mine who plays spoke very highly of it and its staff. Looks very good guys :D

• Like 1

Sounds really cool anyone on the pvp server could contact me was wondering if i could join them or learn more about that server

On 7/4/2016 at 9:44 AM, FireHeart said:

Sounds really cool anyone on the pvp server could contact me was wondering if i could join them or learn more about that server

Talk to Bigsteve

They have a pvp cluster called western realm.  You spawn into Irata, create a boat, set course to Western Realm, and viola your in pvp lands  Or you can set course to Loaks which is hard pve mode.  IE i literally have about 30 troll kings wandering around north of my deed, kcklops and a blue dragon to the east of me, Ive heard of  a white dragon to the east of my deed, and I saw someone running past the south edge of my deed with a forest giant on them.  :)  Makes for some interesting times.  :) 

at least with the irata map

apparently the mob killing bounty doesn't work since a couple of days?

It does work but gives bounty on bury action not on kill as an abuse control and corpse cleanup nag.

• Like 1

ah, thank you! Did bury some yesterday corpses and got their bounties.