Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Make WO and WU forums have own tabs

+1 , almost only see WU topics. I only need to see and read WO.

Edited by tclunatic

And bump again.
Seems as if not even forum mods sees this topic and answers to my call to at least move it out of IG Suggestions forum to Town Square or somewhere.

This topic is not a suggestion for IG mecanisms, so it is in wrong forum.

+10

It's most annoying to see everything all jumbled together.  If I want to see WU stuff, I'll click on WU stuff.  But I don't appreciate having WU constantly shoved in my face and shoved down my throat with the top section being nothing but WU and then "view new content" is a jumble of WU and WO.

Also, +10 to move this thread back to an appropriate forum rather than the WO in-game suggestions where those not interested in WO may not even see it even though it directly affects them as well.  This should never have been moved to in-game suggestions.

• Like 1

There is such a massive amount of posts now that this topic here is six pages back in twelve hours. And many other topics also.

This is starting to be a real turn off for some of us. It's not fun anymore to try to read forums :(

As new title says, can we pleace move this topic to an apropriate subforum?

• Like 1

/me looks up at the top of the forum and sees.............

Suggestions & Ideas

Post ideas for new game features here.

Yup.  Sure seems to me this topic got moved to the wrong forum.  Gotta wonder why, and who could possibly think this topic is a request for a "game feature" for WO.

And again, bump for the topic itself.

Edited by Amadee
  • Like 1

+1   I kind of stoped reading the forum with all this mess..

I want the forum back!!!

Edited by Jonydowy

I'd prefer to see an entire forum dedicated to WU with a separate web address as well as WO, I have grown used to using View New Content to surf the forums and not clicking by forum section to forum section, I'd much prefer to digest each game separately by content exclusive to each game using the same method. 

• Like 1

Yes please, big +1~

I don't even bother to login here anymore since every post I see on the feed is about WU... it's quite ridiculous.

• Like 1

Ah I get sad every time I come to forums now :(

What I feel is that we, the old WO community/supporters/paypermonthplayers are totally neglected in this, and most other things atm.

We don't even get a reply to this topic, while Retrograde stated in another topic that they read all WU content.

I wrote Shrimpii to ask him/her to move the topic to Town Square (or somewhere) as it is not about Suggestions for ig WO, and got the reply that here is where they usually put suggestions related to forum also.

Btw, I found out that someone linked this topic in their alliance chat, and I want to thank you guys for comeing here to support the topic!

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 2

another daily bump :)
(damn... its just a work of minutes... really comon)

Edited by noermel

Ah I get sad every time I come to forums now :(

What I feel is that we, the old WO community/supporters/paypermonthplayers are totally neglected in this, and most other things atm.

We don't even get a reply to this topic, while Retrograde stated in another topic that they read all WU content.

I wrote Shrimpii to ask him/her to move the topic to Town Square (or somewhere) as it is not about Suggestions for ig WO, and got the reply that here is where they usually put suggestions related to forum also.

Btw, I found out that someone linked this topic in their alliance chat, and I want to thank you guys for comeing here to support the topic!

I agree.

As to the part I highlighted in red and underlined...........  That is not entirely accurate (to be polite).  I know of at least one thread very similar to this one, still in Town Square.  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/132828-new-option-for-the-website-please/ .   And besides, prior to a few weeks ago there was no need for threads of this type, so it didn't really matter much where they went.  Now it does.

I don't mean to be rude, but it seems to me that someone is just being stubborn.   Things have changed.

Since this forum now deals with two games, forum related threads do not belong in a forum that deals with ***game-related suggestions*** for one game only.  It is clearly not game related.  It pertains to the forums for both games and to people from both games trying to read these forums.

Edited by Amadee
  • Like 1

Ok so some topic gets to stay in Town Square while some don't.

Move this topic back already.

There's alot of grumpy stuff I could say about Rolf and Codeclub AB atm, but that wont help.

Forums are a mess and nobody with power to decide to make two forums responds to why they don't just do it.

I don't even know if Shrimpii read the topic even thou I sent him the link.

Before I wrote to him I had also sent a PM to the Daryldarkfire, the web administrator asking him to take a look at topic and no responce in PM or here.

• Like 1

+1 really tired of seeing WU suggestions and stuff bulking down the WO content without me being able to filter through the WU posts with ease.
Alternatively, just a completely different forum for them would be cool, too.