Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Make WO and WU forums have own tabs

Please, let us have each game forum separate, so we can get the "new content" per game and not as now all mixed.

Or at least make the adress of topic clearly state it is in WU forum (for example Wurmunlimited- Requests).

Edit: or WU "title of subforum"

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 16

+1 simply because when your at the main forum page, the top 5 post that show make it very confusing. >.<

• Like 1

+1 for sure, or make the WU entries have a different background color or something.

I was unsure where to put this topic as "suggestions" are regarding WO, this topic regards both WO and WU. :)

Yes, there are simply so many posts and topics about WU now that it almost merits for a namechange on the logo. :o

I miss my WO forum!

I play both also.

And I must say the Steam forum is not very user friendly compared to what we are used to here,
so I totally see the need for the WU questions to get adressed here where the more experienced players dwell.

I feel this topic needs to be moved back to town Square or somewhere else,it does not involve what description of this subforum says:

Suggestions & Ideas
Post ideas for new game features here.

This has nothing to do with game features it is a suggestion for the wwebsite/forum.

• Like 2

+1, mentally filtering out the WU stuff from the WO stuff when viewing new content is a pain.

• Like 1

I find this more of an issue on the mobile forums, so +1 from me

+1 As they are two different games, they really should have two separate forums, not sure what a separate 'tab' would look like but I understand the need to stop mixing them. In the short term I hit new content, then on the left I 'filter by forum' and in there only tick the sub forums I am interested in, leaving WU unticked, then save. Each time I come back now and hit new content I don't have to see all that, though I still see posts in it highlighted in recent topics on the main page. Of course if I want to see whats going on I can click on the wu forum from the main page.

• Like 1

We certainly need WU to have it's own suggestion forum.

I'm not fond of seeing wu request here.

• Like 1

Ohana, what I mean is to have two separate forums under same portal, so we can see new topic per game, and not as now get flooded with WU topics.

Suggestions and Requests are both for ingame. Suggestions subforum is for WO and Requests subforum for WU.

This topic here is about the site/forum itself.

+1.

I'd really like to see this. Right now everything is mixed together and kind of a mess, and it makes it really hard to find what one is looking for. Personally I'm interested in anything WU right now, just to stay as informed as I can about the possibilities and limitations of it, so I'd love to have a separate WU forum. For me, having to "sort out" if the thread is a WU or WO thread is just an inconvenience, but I can't even imagine what it must be like for new people who are not as familiar with the forums and with the game, and are trying to find information.

Please, pretty please! Right now WO and WU topics are so mixed up, is a real pain to find anything, and many topics are "eaten" by too many new ones regarding WU.

We are all glad WU is growing a solid playerbase, and their interest in the game is amazing, but even for people playing both games is hard to navigate through hundreds of posts.

+1 from me, and yes, pretty please .. can they be kept separated?

• Like 1

Exactly!

I play both also, and want to read topics from both forums, preferably for one game per time... :P

All it takes is to make a copy of the forum structure here and looks etc, and place it in an own tab.

Then move the topics. But I dunno if our webdev ever checks this subforum, to see this suggestion.

Edited by Cecci

I'd be thankful if a forum mod could move this to a subforum where it fits, and gets seen by the right person, this is not about game suggestions.