Update

• You can now pack, filet, repair structures, continue buildings and fences, improve, destroy pavement, plant items while mounted.
  • Mailboxes will receive a [30] strenght Courier spell on creation to make mailing more important
  • You will now receive 5 fruits for harvesting bushes and trees instead of just one
  • You will now receive 5 clay per dig action which means 10kg instead of just 2kg
  • An ingame time bounty has been added

Join us now and see how easy the start on a WU server can be :)

Edited by Sklo:D

Update

• Installed newest WU update. (Version 1.0.0.4)
  • You can now ride horses with 20.01 body control instead of 21.

Join us now and see how easy the start on a WU server can be :)

thanks for posting :D

Edited by Devily

Easter Weekend

Easter eggs are handed out via foraging or are dropped by our easter bunnies. The easter bunnies are roaming around the whole server.

ZRFnuT6.jpg

Impressions of the Easter Impalong:

4cOvGVb.jpg

4akj6Dt.jpg

SPSmuw6.jpg

• Like 1

Impalong ending ceremony

DOPymCO.jpg

Thanks Mizova and Melketh for hosting.

Thanks Devily for live streaming.

Thanks to all helpers for imping up all kinds of stuff.

Thanks everybody for coming.

Just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful server, I've been having a lot of fun, it's just lovely. :)

• Like 1

The Slaying of Kyklops Smashy + LIVE Stream

The slaying will start in a few minutes. Another big community event done by our players :)

sYTpSpx.jpg

Devily is LIVE again!

https://www.twitch.tv/sklotopolis

I've read a lot of awesome stuff about this server's ruleset. Combined with the Reflections theme that I was careless enough to install on my PC, made me yearn to come back to WU. What is your stance on importing skill dumps from WO (or transferring skills or whatever the name) ? It took me 2+ years to bring the most important skills (to me) to around 70, it would be nice to continue this character's adventures as he left. That's where the actual "creative mode" starts, I had a lot of fun playing this dude in SP at release.

Hello neofit, 

great that you have heard so many good things about our server. I am sure you will enjoy our server and the great community on it. 

I am sorry but we can't import any skills from other servers or from WO, such inquiries are denied because of the wish of our community. A skill import system was not wanted from day 1, so we hold to the opinion of our players.

On the other hand action timers and skill timers are 4x / 5x normal WO default option which means a lot faster, you will be able to level up some of your skills to 70 in a few days, which is a great opportunity for all new players.

We would be very delighted if you would join our server, new players are always welcomed happily and of course we are the server with the most mods and features out there :)

Sklo

• Like 1

I can confirm the great server and grinding isn't bad.  a good day of grinding i was able to get fine carp from 20-40 so i could build a wagon. and another day of grinding with sleep bonus. to get mining from 27 to 50 while watching a few movies with my kids, by day i mean a day off real life work just playing about 14-18 hrs. grinded black smith to 35 in those same days too.

so many good mods, fun Map, great chats in game with many helpful players.  easy ways to earn money ingame to help size deeds or buy goods. free upkeep to deeds.

[21:54:26] You have played 8 days, 7 hours and 19 minutes.. started my character 159 days ago i guess. but only really played 2 days back then. came back last week after so many mods added, played 6 days of real time since being back. love wurm. 

come join us.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, validate said:

I can confirm the great server and grinding isn't bad.  a good day of grinding i was able to get fine carp from 20-40 so i could build a wagon. and another day of grinding with sleep bonus. to get mining from 27 to 50 while watching a few movies with my kids, by day i mean a day off real life work just playing about 14-18 hrs. grinded black smith to 35 in those same days too.

so many good mods, fun Map, great chats in game with many helpful players.  easy ways to earn money ingame to help size deeds or buy goods. free upkeep to deeds.

[21:54:26] You have played 8 days, 7 hours and 19 minutes.. started my character 159 days ago i guess. but only really played 2 days back then. came back last week after so many mods added, played 6 days of real time since being back. love wurm. 

come join us.

Thanks for the nice review. It is great to hear that you like our server :)

i would like to join this server, i actually was on it for a moment then was kicked because i had not been authenticated. not sure what that means but if theres some sign up process i need to complete id love to be directed to it  :)

26 minutes ago, amethystmaggot said:

i would like to join this server, i actually was on it for a moment then was kicked because i had not been authenticated. not sure what that means but if theres some sign up process i need to complete id love to be directed to it  :)

This is a WU bug. Not really much we as Admins can do against sorry. Try again if it still doesnt work pls Post on our forum. Sklotopolis.freeforums.com

There is no sign up process for the server.

2 hours ago, amethystmaggot said:

I get this error if I'm already running a WU client and swap to another character with a name other than the one I'm currently logged in as. It requires me to re-start the steam client twice, so that when I log in the client character selection is already resting on the character name that I want to use to log in. Were you perhaps in game on another character when you attempted to log into the server? 

35 minutes ago, Stargrace said:

I get this error if I'm already running a WU client and swap to another character with a name other than the one I'm currently logged in as. It requires me to re-start the steam client twice, so that when I log in the client character selection is already resting on the character name that I want to use to log in. Were you perhaps in game on another character when you attempted to log into the server? 

Yeah same Problem here too. But it really is the same for any Server out there.

Reading all this praise about your server, Sklo, really is a temptation for me! :)

(If I wasn't a staff member having duties in WO I might even join...)

Congratulations on a server obviously well run and managed.