The update and the new server connections went smooth as silk.

Thanks for that!

Just asking here, are the Sklo forums down for anyone else?

What is the name of the three servers we have connected now? I know Novus is one. what are the other two continents?

Green Drake Slaying on Novus May 5th (Cinco de Mayo) @8pm UTC.    Come join us, and be entered in a raffle for many great items, including some green drake armor sets.    

Update

Sklotopolis has been updated to the newest version of Wurm Unlimited 1.6.3.2.

The kingdom tabard mod has been fixed to be compatible with the new version.

Come join us on Skloptopolis on Novus, and join me in Wolves' Landing, and we'll help you get a good start on a great server!  Plenty of helpful admin, veteran players, and wide open spaces to explore!

PM Strider in-game for an invite to Wolves' Landing!

• Like 1

Hope all the Mothers of Wurm had a great Mother's Day!

• Like 1

Wow, seems like we're getting a large flow of former WO players on this server the last few days...  something happen, I hadn't heard?

Any players defecting from WO to WU are always welcome to join me and the other former WO players at my town in Wolves' Landing...  I go by Strider in WU on Skloptopolis, just make sure to go through the NOVUS portal, cause I gets tiring quick, having to sail to Liberty to pick people up, that went through the wrong one, no offense.

Edited by Tarquin

Goblin Leader beatdown on Liberty @ 8:00 pm UTC.

They moved the Goblin Leader slaying to today, on Liberty @8:00pm UTC.  

If you didn't make it to the goblin slaying, you missed a great time...  rumor has it there's a black dragon slaying coming soon...?  So, join now, and take portal to Novus continent(server) so you'll be all set for it when it happens.   PM me, strider, and ask to join Wolves' Landing and we'll help you on server, and teach you how to play if your new to game!

Custom event coutdowns

Thanks to our genius developer @Michielbos we also have custom event countdowns now, so forget event will start in boring picture countdowns and enjoy the fancy Sklotopolis countdowns :)

image-45

• Like 1

Really nice server here.  Great community, regular fun events and very helpful owners.

We have a couple of events coming up in the next couple of weeks.  Hope to see everyone there!

Double Slaying on Novus - Saturday June 30th

image-46

Cooking Contest - Saturday June 30th @ the Double Slaying

image-47

Goblin Leader Slaying on Liberty - Saturday July 7th

image-48

Goblin Leader Slaying

Reminder that the Goblin Leader Slaying is tomorrow @ 8pm UTC.  Hope to see everyone there!

Update

Made sure creature bounties are always 1 iron for creatures not specified.

The different creature bounties which are now at 1 iron will come back at a good rate after some time.
Cleanup for vehicle and buildings is now possible when the owner is inactive for 3 months instead of 6.
Updated info tab.
Horses got the same speed boost as large carts now.
Fixed the bulk error message which appeard after the latest update.

Sorting bulks is currently not possible when moving bulk items between bulks without having them in the inventory once, this will be fixed soon.

Maintenance Day Downtime

On Wednesday 18th of July Sklotopolis will go down at around 9am CEST for up to 12 hours, we are performing our yearly maintenance day and fixing things on the server improving our security systems and doing some updates and clean up. Why we need to do this? We are running a very powerful server, on this server we have about 9 different virtual machines (servers) running. These machines need some care and also the host operating system needs some maintenance and restarts.