On 2/6/2018 at 0:52 AM, Sklo:D said:
  • It is no longer possible to block highway routing through deeds.

I sent a private PM as I am confused what this means, exactly

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

4 hours ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

I sent a private PM as I am confused what this means, exactly

No problem, I already replied. There is also some discussion on the forum on going. It will be a solution everyone is happy with when development on this is completed. Promised.

PVP by Sklotopolis

Join the most awesome PVP server which you have ever seen in Wurm. PVP by Sklotopolis! Coming SOON!

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

I didn't know the PvP server went live! Definitely playing this weekend!

New banner

banner-28-1520683115.gif

Thanks Howl from Sklotopolis for this nice banner.

Update

Mailboxes come now with a Courier cast of strenght 30 on creation if you are not a priest who has Dark Messenger available.

Priests with dark messenger available will create mailboxes with a Dark Messenger cast of strenght 30.

This should fix the problems that Skloso priests couldn't use their Dark Messenger spell.

• Like 1

The new Trailer is absolutely awesome.  Great job.

I have played on WO, as Tarquin, and have since played on many WU servers, now I play on Sklotopolis, as Strider, with my wife Arwen, and our three teenaged kids.  I must say without a doubt this server is the best I have had the honor of playing on!     Come join us, they have multiple servers you can sail between them like on WO.   Join us on NOVUS, and if your interested, you can join my town, Wolves' Landing, we have around 30 members in our town(some of which have followed us from previous severs), and plenty of room for more.   I enjoy taking on new players and helping them to learn the ropes to Wurm.   If interested pm me, Strider in game on NOVUS of Sklotopolis.   (for the extremely new to PM you type /t strider <msg>  in chat!)

I am also reachable on discord under the name Strider #4326.

Also, I would love to reconnect to any of my old friends from Kalayaan, on Indie.  I haven't the heart to log on WO and find out what has become of it.

We hope to see you there!   

Have fun, be safe, and if anything goes wrong...

BLAME IVAN!!!!             

P.S.  - the Blame Ivan thing is a joke one of our server Devs, I believe started.   Come join us and ask about it!

Edited by Tarquin
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 0:19 PM, Wess said:

The new Trailer is absolutely awesome.  Great job.

I totally agree, loved it!

• Like 1

Wurm Unlimited Update 1.6.0.0 BETA

Finally it is here after 165 days of waiting Wurm Unlimited managed to bring out a new update. https://steamcommunity.com/games/366220/announcements/detail/1670146840117961874 

Sklotopolis is as usual a lot faster with updating existing mods to match the new WU 1.6 BETA update and yet again our test server "Golden House [TEST]" is already updated and running fine. Make sure to go there an have a look into the new update.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sklo:D said:

Wurm Unlimited Update 1.6.0.0 BETA

Finally it is here after 165 days of waiting Wurm Unlimited managed to bring out a new update. https://steamcommunity.com/games/366220/announcements/detail/1670146840117961874 

Sklotopolis is as usual a lot faster with updating existing mods to match the new WU 1.6 BETA update and yet again our test server "Golden House [TEST]" is already updated and running fine. Make sure to go there an have a look into the new update.

Just an FYI you will need to install the beta client from steam to go to the test client.  I do believe you can choose the regular client when you want to play on the normal servers, but do not quote me on this. 

2 minutes ago, Lolabelle said:

Just an FYI you will need to install the beta client from steam to go to the test client.  I do believe you can choose the regular client when you want to play on the normal servers, but do not quote me on this. 

Yeah as always beta client will be required to join beta servers.

Yes was just letting any new people know that they would still be able to play on the regular server after installing beta client, but need to choose the regular client.  I don't think it defaults back to the regular client  after installing beta but I could be wrong. would be nice if it did.

So, with 75% of the server voting in favor for, there is a high probability(with the vote closing Mar 30th) of our NOVUS server being connected to our CAZA and Liberty servers come April 7th!   So come join us on Skloptopolis on the NOVUS server, and we'll sail to the CAZA server and have hunting parties on the CAZA hunting server.

Hunting parties are a blast when you have lots of people!

Tired of servers you play on vanishing or being reset and all your hard work being lost forever?

Join us now and find your new home. Up and running since 2015 with no resets/major downtimes.

• Like 1

In honor of the NOVUS being connected to Caza and Liberty servers, there will be a forest giant slaying!!!   \o/  \o/  \o/

Come join in on the fun.  If you need a town to join, pm me in game!   Hope to see you there!

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:18 AM, Engineer said:

Tired of servers you play on vanishing or being reset and all your hard work being lost forever?

Join us now and find your new home. Up and running since 2015 with no resets/major downtimes.

Yes, this is one of the reasons, I joined Skloptopolis.    The last server we were on accidently got deleted and they decided not to restart it.   I have been on Skloptopolis since 9 Nov 2017, and I cannot recall the server being down anytime I went to log on.

Edited by Tarquin

Update

The mod which has caused the server to crash has been fixed. Undocumented changes are great :) Sorry for that.

There have been some reports that characteristic skills increase ways too fast since the update, so we decreased the skillgain, please let us know if it is now faster or slower than before the 1.6 update.

As compensation for the downtime I have already connected the novus and the liberty cluster you can now travel between these server clusters.