AbsolutelyNobody

[RELEASED] Creatures Mod

Spoiler

[03:23:06 AM] INFO WurmEspMod: Config loaded
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.backend.Primitive$CustomPrimitive during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$Tile during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$Flag during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$TileRoadDirection during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.BushData$BushType during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.TreeData$TreeType during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$1 during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.shared.constants.CounterTypes during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] INFO CustomClientRenderMod: Initializing CustomClientRenderMod

This is the only thing I got was this warning. no errors..

I do know what type of mod it is but just trying to gt it to work for me and a couple other people who are in the same boat. It is just frustrating.. Wish we did not have to go through this and maybe I will toss in the towel on this.. My friend is breeding zebras I cannot see... white horses is all I get. *shrugs*😕

Edited by RavenLure
just addition

9 hours ago, RavenLure said:

This is the only thing I got was this warning. no errors..

Since it keeps mentioning the WurmESP mod, you might want to try removing that one.  The error message doesn't seem to have anything to do with Creatures mod.

@RavenLureWould need to post the entire log file to find out more info. The ESP warnings are normal and do not cause an issue. I would use ago's version instead

Edited by Governor

I did use his version.. not sure why about the esp it works fine... for me anyway.. I am going to put it on the back burner for now again...maybe eventually things will be just part of the whole thing .. not mods.. thanks every one for you in put...