Sign in to follow this  
AbsolutelyNobody

[RELEASED] Creatures Mod

Spoiler

[03:23:06 AM] INFO WurmEspMod: Config loaded
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.client.renderer.backend.Primitive$CustomPrimitive during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$Tile during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$Flag during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$TileRoadDirection during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.BushData$BushType during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.TreeData$TreeType during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles$1 during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.mesh.Tiles during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod wurmesp loaded server class com.wurmonline.shared.constants.CounterTypes during phase configure
[03:23:06 AM] INFO CustomClientRenderMod: Initializing CustomClientRenderMod

This is the only thing I got was this warning. no errors..

I do know what type of mod it is but just trying to gt it to work for me and a couple other people who are in the same boat. It is just frustrating.. Wish we did not have to go through this and maybe I will toss in the towel on this.. My friend is breeding zebras I cannot see... white horses is all I get. *shrugs*?

Edited by RavenLure
just addition

9 hours ago, RavenLure said:

This is the only thing I got was this warning. no errors..

Since it keeps mentioning the WurmESP mod, you might want to try removing that one.  The error message doesn't seem to have anything to do with Creatures mod.

@RavenLureWould need to post the entire log file to find out more info. The ESP warnings are normal and do not cause an issue. I would use ago's version instead

Edited by Governor

I did use his version.. not sure why about the esp it works fine... for me anyway.. I am going to put it on the back burner for now again...maybe eventually things will be just part of the whole thing .. not mods.. thanks every one for you in put...

Would it be possible to use this mod to create a human creature, downsize it to smurf level, and make little aggressive blue dwarves that attack people?  (if it can, +1 to whomever creates it)

Just noticed the link to this is now defunct.  Is it still being supported, or available on a GitHub?

I have no idea. This looks like a video driver  issue.

Didn't worked. IS there a new version of the mod?

[21:35:38] Creaturemod version: v2.4-b2c68e4

Ye seems i have it.. ..

I have extra files in my mods that adds the textures, casue it seems that we dont get the textures...

Might be them that is wrong with..

If you are using an integrated graphics card with your pc, that sort of thing might happen depending on the CPU used. If possible, test it on a computer with a dedicated graphics card and see if the same thing happens. But I am guessing that's the problem as that wouldn't occur from an outdated mod.

On 10/13/2018 at 6:37 AM, ago said:

The original author abandoned it a while ago though I update it to keep it running with newer servers.

https://github.com/ago1024/CreatureMod/releases/latest

Would you please give me the creature IDs so I can add them to bounty mod (per @bdew's info here)?

It seems like a panda should get more bounty than an ocelot, but they are currently just "unknown" creatures with a shared default bounty.

For the zebra, I tried both of these, and neither was the correct one: 

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creaturemod.creatures.Zebra

model.creature.quadraped.horse.zebra

I'm not sure how to find any other version of the IDs from the source code...

mod.creature.ocelot

mod.creature.panda

mod.creature.zebra

the rest i think are just piggybacking off vanilla creatures so don't have a separate id

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bdew said:

mod.creature.ocelot

mod.creature.panda

mod.creature.zebra

the rest i think are just piggybacking off vanilla creatures so don't have a separate id

Thank you!  They worked.  ?

The ID of any custom creature you have added to your server can be found in the modsupport.db file

Edited by Governor
  • Like 2

is there a new link to the mod? The 1st page will not let me view it anymore ?

Okay i found the issue!

You cant have normal mapping if you have this mod on.

I turned it off and the cow become normal again.

Hi all, I've read other people have this problem, but I don't understand the solution! I installed the required mods from Ago (ie https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/134945-released-client-mod-loader/ and https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133085-released-server-mod-loader-priest-crops-seasons-server-packs-bag-of-holding/)

in what I'm assuming is the right place! I now have a folder called 'Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server' which I can launch the game from (but not my old server for some reason. It doesn't particularly matter anyway.) I have the problem where pandas are cows! I unzipped the creature mod zip contents into that folder in a new folder I called 'mods'. Why aren't I seeing the new creatures right? How do I fix this? Please explain this as if I'm 5, I'm very confused about what I'm doing!