Sign in to follow this  
AbsolutelyNobody

[RELEASED] Creatures Mod

got it to work. lol  i some how ziped in the whole graphic jar into the graphice jar, and i guess it was canceling things out.   mental note, don;t edit when tiered,  lol

hmm just made the hitch post.  works, but only the ?bag graphic,  i'll look into in the morning 2am, must sleep

1.5.3: I have a Zebra/Cow issue;

tph7xhm.png

Re-did the graphics jar repeatedly, cannot get them to show up right. Ocelots, Panda's etc all appear to be loading fine.

Any tips?

Thank you for all your work on this.

Would it be possible to reinstate the colours on angry, lurking, slow, fierce etc creatures?  A major part of my gameplay used to be finding, collecting and breeding all the 'skittles' animals.  I enjoyed it immensely and would love to be able to do that again on WU.

Thanks again.

• Like 2

Thank you for all your work on this.

Would it be possible to reinstate the colours on angry, lurking, slow, fierce etc creatures?  A major part of my gameplay used to be finding, collecting and breeding all the 'skittles' animals.  I enjoyed it immensely and would love to be able to do that again on WU.

Thanks again.

I know there is still some code for it, I'll have to look into it

Could you add a changelog to your first post? You update the mod a lot and it would be nice to see what has changed in each version :-)

Could you add a changelog to your first post? You update the mod a lot and it would be nice to see what has changed in each version :-)

I'll see if I can add that next time

New version now available

Added Panda and Ocelot rug
Added Panda Helm

Improved the way to install the mod

I had to change the hitching fence id to 9000 instead of 1026. So for those of you who have used them already, you will need to change the id in your database files. If you don't you will still be able to create the new fences you just won't see the ones you previously created.

MoreAnimalsMod 1.6.0

mIVnMaU.jpg?1

• Like 2

1.6.0 - Similar issue with the cow-zebra the other day alive/corpse not showing right, corpse showing as a body bag, alive showing as a mountain lion;

1wQBkgY.png

Edited by Drathania

Just checked the files and they seem to be right. works fine on my game.

Are you sure you replaced the mappings.txt file into the graphic.jar file?

Also make sure you got the ocelot folder inside the Mods/MoreAnimalsMod folder

So you should have:

6PEJBSv.jpg?1

Eba8bvM.jpg?1

Hope that helps

Edited by AbsolutelyNobody

Any chance you want to work with me to package this up into Aso's server / client modloader?  

Any chance you want to work with me to package this up into Aso's server / client modloader?  

Would love to, 

Just let me know if you need me to do anything different or if you need to know anything.

I'll be gone the next 2 days but should be able to check the forum at least ones a day

• Like 2

All the files are in the specified locations, I'll reset the jar's and try again.

# -- ocelot ----------------------------------model.creature.quadraped.lion.ocelot				= Mods/MoreAnimalsMod/ocelot/Mountain_Lion_main.daemodel.corpse.ocelot						= Mods/MoreAnimalsMod/ocelot/Mountain_Lion_corpse.daemodel.corpse.ocelot.butchered    				= creatures/butcherdgeneric/butcheredGeneric1.daemodel.decoration.ocelot.rug					= Mods/MoreAnimalsMod/ocelot/MountainlionRug.dae

This should be in your mappings file.

I just checked and it is for sure in the one I uploaded.

So as long as you got the files in the right place it should work

Derp, I should have seen it sooner... the 1.6.0 download contains a "mods" folder, not a "Mods" folder - #whenCaSeSeNsiTiviTystrikes.

Renamed and fixed. :)

Don't beat yourself up, we are all prone to derp moments, it happens! \o/

Edited by Drathania
  • Like 1

Ahh, I learn so much poking into this modding business, zip below re-add missing smeltery and whatnot items from the WU update, may be some errors in them, wouldn't know, never poked a class file, let alone any form of programming before. Seems to work on my server tho.

Looka' you AbsolutelyNobody, all broadening my horizons and stuff. \o/

http://drathul.playat.ch/PossibleFixes/MAMclassFixes.zip

• Like 2

Not sure if intentional, I just made a panda helm from black wolf fur... ?

It looked like panda rug was also available though I didn't try that.  Would rather have it be from a legit panda hunt when I look at it everyday  ;)

Awesome work all around!  Just thought I'd mention it, no idea if that's something you'd have any control over coding-wise.

Taking a break on this mod until Razoreqx figures out how to make this work with ago's modloader.

Right now it just becomes a big mess every time WU has an update because it deletes most of the files

• Like 1

On 11/21/2015, 6:28:51, AbsolutelyNobody said:

Taking a break on this mod until Razoreqx figures out how to make this work with ago's modloader.

Right now it just becomes a big mess every time WU has an update because it deletes most of the files

agreed,  i love this mod so much, but keep getting issues, having to edit my server.jar and graphics.jar,  a mod loader version will help a ton.   i can't even get hitching post to work, it crashes the loader when i try.