Sign in to follow this  
Coolboy

WUA - Web-based admin tool

18 minutes ago, Corey said:

anything same error shows up on every page that has to load data from the server

Did you update the config file? When you go your wua homepage on your local install are all the "results for database file checker" green and say found? Have you enabled sqlite in your php.ini?

i set up everything as u said  and main page shows all green

On 10/22/2016 at 5:03 PM, Corey said:

any special php version required?

These are the requirements:

• LAMP/WAMP, Nginx, or UniServer Zero XI running PHP 5.5.0 or higher
  • Ability to change php.ini to allow the extension: php_pdo_sqlite.dll

Issue fixed! The problem was the sqlite folder in the wurm server didn't have the correct IIS permissions.

Where is this php.ini file i have to edit?

#### PHP configuration
For this software to work you need to enable the php_pdo_sqlite extension as it will be needed to talk to Wurm Unlimited server database files. To enable the extension do the following
- Navigate to your `php.ini` file
- Do a search for `php_pdo_sqlite` and remove `;` from infront of `extension` 

Eject

3 hours ago, Eject said:

Where is this php.ini file i have to edit?

#### PHP configuration
For this software to work you need to enable the php_pdo_sqlite extension as it will be needed to talk to Wurm Unlimited server database files. To enable the extension do the following
- Navigate to your `php.ini` file
- Do a search for `php_pdo_sqlite` and remove `;` from infront of `extension` 

Eject

What platform are you using to host the website? Like apache or IIS? Windows or Linux based?

hey coolboy

i am a customer at world4you with my website ^^

Edit: i wroted now a ticket to the guys, first i thought its depending on my WU hoster

Thank you =)

Edited by Eject

On 11/18/2016 at 5:01 AM, Eject said:

maybe i do some wrong with the serverpath

i have just an ip and port to the server, like x.xx.xx.xx:23086

http://x.xx.xx.xx/mapfolder/sqlite ... would this be the correct path?

Eject

Hey Eject,

WUA wasn't made to be hosted on a separate server, the way this tool has been coded, it expects you to have WUA and the wurm server on the same server box. You can make changes in the code to allow you to do what you're trying to do but it's not going to work right out the box.

• Like 1

New features that I will be adding for 3.0.0-Alpha release

• Viewing in-game support tickets
  • Supporting multiple servers

3.0.0-Alpha is going to be the last release as of right now, if anyone has any must-have features WUA should have before the 1.0.0 release let me know now otherwise after this release I'm going to stop implement features and go into refactoring to make the application performance a lot better and smoother. That being said, once 1.0.0 is released I'll be adding new features here and there as people suggest them to me.

A new release of WUA is right around the corner! I have just committed all of the changes I've been making to WUA to GitHub so if you can't wait go ahead and download/start using it. Be warned that this isn't the final stable release so you may or may not run into issues. If you want to see how WUA looks like so far and what features been implemented, here are screenshots of it: http://imgur.com/a/yTbLe

All that being said, I am planning on releasing a stable version by end of this month.

9 hours ago, Friya said:

Wow. Looking at screenshots here, looks great!

Thanks!

v1.0.0 has been released! https://github.com/PrabhdeepSingh/WurmUnlimitedAdmin/releases

View the changelogs @ https://github.com/PrabhdeepSingh/WurmUnlimitedAdmin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

NOTE: The config.php file is different, it has been updated and you will need to replace it! The only thing you have to edit is the $servers array

In the $servers array you will see "serverId", this "serverId" is your wurm server Id which can be found on the Wurm Unlimited Server launcher in the "Local Server" tab or "Server Neighbors" if you're adding multiple servers. View the Readme on GitHub for more information.

Very very nice job! This is absolutely awesome!! The interface is fantastic and its easy enough to install, for a simpleton like me!

A few confusions I had (Happens quite a bit)

- I thought I actually had to install WUAHelper and WuaMod didn't realize these are the packages that come with WUA1.0.0

- When I set up wamp I set it up to be accessible from internet, I could get to the WUA page but it wouldn't connect to server, I had to put the wamp server back to localhost and port 80 and put 127.0.0.1 in the includes/config.php server internal ip address.

Other than that, it only took me 1-2 hours to get it working!

Very awesome!! Thank you very much!

13 hours ago, jdubb said:

Very very nice job! This is absolutely awesome!! The interface is fantastic and its easy enough to install, for a simpleton like me!

A few confusions I had (Happens quite a bit)

- I thought I actually had to install WUAHelper and WuaMod didn't realize these are the packages that come with WUA1.0.0

- When I set up wamp I set it up to be accessible from internet, I could get to the WUA page but it wouldn't connect to server, I had to put the wamp server back to localhost and port 80 and put 127.0.0.1 in the includes/config.php server internal ip address.

Other than that, it only took me 1-2 hours to get it working!

Very awesome!! Thank you very much!

Thank you!

Sorry for the confusion, I should probably put that in the ReadMe on Github that those files are included in the zip file. As for wamp, you shouldn't have to set your wamp to localhost / port 80. That shouldn't affect it's connection to your server as long as you put the servers internal ip so 127.0.0.1 in the config file.

Oh, I didn't think about that. It really doesn't matter what I set wamp up with so I can access the server from anywhere, I just need to set WUA to the 127.0.0.1. I will give that a go tonight. I like to be able to access the WUA remotely.

Awesome! Thank you!

I updated the release 1.0.0 on GitHub, fixed the bug with the header.php file so you don't have to download everything. Just download / copy & paste the header.php

I pulled the latest version and edited the conf file. RMI is enabled on my server, as I have something else using it as well so I that part works. I get the login page used the default credential and then get an unable to connect to database error. Other times I try to go to my URL and it forces you to http://hostname/wua/server/select has a page title of OneApp and the page is blank, rather than getting the login prompt. Running this with PHP 5.6, also viewing my phpinfo page I can see the PDO drivers are available.

Any suggestions?

Hey coolboy, latest version works great but using this on a large server there are some added features I suggest.

Ability to sort tickets/villages by active.

Ability to show which players are online so you can choose from a list of only those.

Sub menus for tickets to select only responded/active  in other words not resolved tickets.

Great work man.

Would also be nice if we could add a note to player accounts that is held in the database for WUA.

Also ability to setmuter and make a ca via admin interface too :P