Sign in to follow this  
Coolboy

WUA - Web-based admin tool

:( i cant use that, i uploaded it to my webspace but wua try to look at my local machine

nvm found the settings :D

Edited by Eject

I'm sure it's not forgotten about, he's a busy chap :)

I don't know what's changed in the WU server that made this incompatible, but it might be a fundamental change to the RMI which can take time to figure out (what with it being undocumented).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adambean said:

I'm sure it's not forgotten about, he's a busy chap :)

I don't know what's changed in the WU server that made this incompatible, but it might be a fundamental change to the RMI which can take time to figure out (what with it being undocumented).

ya idk either, =/ oh well

I'm still here guys, been working on it when I can and with all the bday's and holidays this and last month, well it's just been crazy few months :D My plan is to start rolling out updates starting on Monday and by the end of the week everything should be working.

• Like 2

Feature request - password changer for players.

also it not showing all players that exist in DB

it not react then i click on "view all villages".

it show two servers then i have only one.

waiting for fixes.

11 hours ago, masaykh said:

Feature request - password changer for players.

also it not showing all players that exist in DB

it not react then i click on "view all villages".

it show two servers then i have only one.

waiting for fixes.

Check the first post -- Those two things you want "fixed" are not implemented yet.

An update, WUA is ready to be pushed to you guys, but there's only one issue at the moment, the RMI. WUHelper is having issues connecting to the WU RMI so as soon as I get that resolved WUA will be available to you guys.

Well guys, you'll be happy to hear that version 1.0.0-Alpha has been released! Check it out!!!! If you find any guys let me know as usually, and sorry for all the delays but it's finally out. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks for the update Coolboy. :)

Just a side thought, are your modifications to the server JAR capable of being ported over to a mod? That way we could use WUA with Ago's mod loader without manual edits to the primary server JAR, which would also mean edits wouldn't get overwritten each time a WU server update comes out.

Not essential, but it's worth putting on the roadmap for the future.

On 12/28/2015 at 7:10 AM, Adambean said:

Thanks for the update Coolboy. :)

Just a side thought, are your modifications to the server JAR capable of being ported over to a mod? That way we could use WUA with Ago's mod loader without manual edits to the primary server JAR, which would also mean edits wouldn't get overwritten each time a WU server update comes out.

Not essential, but it's worth putting on the roadmap for the future.

No worries :)

That's one of the things I tried doing before releasing 1.0.0 but for some reason I couldn't get it to work, not sure if I was even doing it correctly but hey if someone wants to make a mod for it then go for it :) 

• Like 1

Maybe poke ago and discuss it with him? He might need to add a helper class to move it along.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Coolboy said:

No worries :)

That's one of the things I tried doing before releasing 1.0.0 but for some reason I couldn't get it to work, not sure if I was even doing it correctly but hey if someone wants to make a mod for it then go for it :) 

Not that I've got any real experience on the subject, but something similar to this seemed to work for me when I needed to replace a whole class:

import org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager;
import org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.interfaces.WurmMod;

import java.io.IOException;

public class WebInterfaceMod implements WurmMod {
    @Override
    public void preInit () {
        try {
            HookManager.getInstance().getClassPool().makeClass(WebInterfaceMod.class.getResourceAsStream("WebInterface.class"));
            HookManager.getInstance().getClassPool().makeClass(WebInterfaceMod.class.getResourceAsStream("WebInterfaceImpl.class"));
        } catch (IOException ex) {
            ex.printStackTrace();
            System.exit(-1);
        }
    }
}

I think I had to detach the old class first as I was replacing, but a quick glance at your code suggests you just need to add the one interface and class?  Anyway, stick that in the normal mod layout using ago's instructions, and so long as you point it to the right files javassist should load the class like it would with the official classes.

• Like 1

Did you ever figure this out in terms of working with modloader?

I'm trying to edit a player and it's just timing out saying it cannot process this request at this time. How can I fix this? 

Edited by Honeysolo

On 1/29/2016 at 6:38 AM, solmark said:

Did you ever figure this out in terms of working with modloader?

No I haven't had any time to do anything related to WU for the past month. Just been super busy but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be less busy, but if you or anyone else would like to turn it into a mod the WUHelper is on github (https://github.com/PrabhdeepSingh/WUAHelper) and this includes all the changes I have made to the webinterface classes.

On 2/11/2016 at 11:02 PM, Honeysolo said:

I'm trying to edit a player and it's just timing out saying it cannot process this request at this time. How can I fix this? 

What exactly are you trying to edit? And some of the player related settings require the player to be logged in for them to take affect.

i dont know what this means in the readme

- Go to your WUA folder
  - Then `/includes/WUARequirements/server.jar/com/wurmonline/server/webinterface`
  - Drag the `3` files into your into your `server.jar` in `com/wurmonline/server/webinterface/` folder 

draging the 3 files from the folder to the same folder?

On 7/4/2016 at 2:59 AM, Eject said:

i dont know what this means in the readme

- Go to your WUA folder
  - Then `/includes/WUARequirements/server.jar/com/wurmonline/server/webinterface`
  - Drag the `3` files into your into your `server.jar` in `com/wurmonline/server/webinterface/` folder 

draging the 3 files from the folder to the same folder?

No, in your server folder there is a server.jar. What you want to do is drag the 3 files that are in the folder I supplied into your server.jar -> com -> wurmonline -> server -> webinterface.

Also, I'm back! Well, kind of. I have a lot more free time now so I will be doing updates to this tool when I can. My first step will be making a mod so you guys don't have to upload the files into your server.jar.

So, since I've been gone for awhile, not sure if the tool still works or what kind of bugs have been introduced by WU getting more updates. If you have any errors or not working at all please let me now here or on GitHub via issues: https://github.com/PrabhdeepSingh/WurmUnlimitedAdmin/issues

I will be spending the weekend getting everything setup again to continue development for this tool.

Hi, it has been a while, just wondering if this was still being worked on, thanks

On 9/8/2016 at 4:16 PM, Jomarni said:

Hi, it has been a while, just wondering if this was still being worked on, thanks

Hey, yes it's still being worked on (slowly). I haven't pushed any updates to GitHub yet but in the next few weeks I should be releasing the latest version.

I have just released a working version of WUA on GitHub. To download, click here

The wua.zip file includes two(2) folders, mods, and website. Extract the contents of the mods folder into your wurm server mods folder and extract the contents of the website folder to wherever you will be hosting this tool from.

3 minutes ago, Corey said:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 10 disk I/O error

What action did you try doing that caused that error?

anything same error shows up on every page that has to load data from the server