Sign in to follow this  
blueferral

Can't build a house in my own settlement?

Can anyone help me with this issue.  I am on a dedicated server.  I am in my settlement.  I am the mayor.  I can set the plans, finalize the building.  When i "green" the mallet and attempt to add a wall it tells me, "You need permission in order to make modifications to this structure."

The wiki says I can not modify the structure's permissions until it is completed (first floor at least).  In the settlement deed I have all permissions for settlement.  In the mayor tap under permissions on the "c" window I have all permissions to build.  I don't understand what is going on here.

Please help!

Thank you!

I am told this happens if you have server set yo HOME and have NO KINGDOM (or something like that)

That is correct I have server set to home and Home Server Kingdom is set to 1 (Jenn-Kellon).  Will changing these settings allow me to build a house?

edit: change server kingdom info

Edited by blueferral

I was in gm mode last night to help a buddy get out of a kingdom.  But, I left the game and reverted back to 0 for my gm level.

Switched my self to UBERGM level 5 now i can build.  Seems thats what I will have to do, switch back and forth.