Sign in to follow this  
KiwiBird

Questions: Teleport to Player, Sleep Bonus, Global Give

So, one issue we are having is the ability to move to a player. I'm positive it is possible but have forgotten how. Any tips on how to Teleport to a player?

We are having players and staff (without abilities) make our spawn and am wondering how we can give those speific people Sleep Bonus (and any other item) without being next to them?

Are we able to give every player items who are online now a certain item?

pretty sure you need to have a gm toon close to them.  right click (with ebony wand highlighted), choose create then scroll down the list to give items.  as to sleep bonus no clue.

Um it's sort of a ghetto kludge but how I did it single player is to go to where I wanted the toon to be and log out, then I just changed the position data in the player tab of the server. There's bound to be a better way but in a pinch that might work, you may need the player to log off for it to work tho (possibly restart the server too not sure)

activate wand, right click ground > Special > Summon

type the player name into the text box for 'player name'.  if player is online, it will move him to you, if offline it will set his location so when he logs in he will be there.

To give items you create them and trade them, there is no way to insert something into a person's inventory unless you use a mission for it.

To give items you create them and trade them, there is no way to insert something into a person's inventory unless you use a mission for it.

Are you certain on that? On a server my friend and I were playing on, he made a fantastic take with some crazy enchants, and it was put into my inventory somehow (not trough trade, and I didn't do anything for missions ect)

I'll have to ask what he did later, o.o

maybe he edited the database on the server manually.  there is no way for a gm to insert into your inventory.

• Like 1

maybe he edited the database on the server manually.  there is no way for a gm to insert into your inventory.

It's possible to 'Give' items in the GM inventory to another player, if they are online, right clicking then and selecting 'Give' will give the active item in your inventory to the target player, be careful though, I accidentally gave my Ebony Wand to my non GM character this way.

(And before anyone asks, it's possible to give items to players who have lost link, but not yet logged out, if you trade in 'enemy' territory it increases /lotime enough to allow this if you are both in the same area).

activate wand, right click ground > Special > Summon

type the player name into the text box for 'player name'.  if player is online, it will move him to you, if offline it will set his location so when he logs in he will be there.

Sorry for no reply, Ive had some personal things to take care of. And another one for not explaining the teleport question correctly. I'm needing the GM account to go to the Player. I know if we have the coords we can tell the wand to take us to them, but players dont have that information. Can GMs TP to the Player without knowing the Coords?

right click ground, specials, set teleport marker, choose the 'online' player.  then right click ground again, teleport to make it teleport.

if player is offline, you can use gmtool to lookup the player data and just set an x/y value to teleport to

• Like 2