Sign in to follow this  
Breltar

Streaming Wurm Unlimited on Twitch

Hi I'm known as Barantor on most other things (Breltar was an older name I used when I tried online long ago) and I have been streaming Wurm Unlimited on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/barantor I've seen lots of folks drop in that wanted to know what is up with this 'new' version of Wurm and the viewers and I have been answering questions as I build on and explore the new Unlimited game.

If you are thinking about getting this game I encourage it, but if you still have doubts come on over and watch us give it a shot.

Recommendation to you Berantor, PM twitch staff and ask for a Strong Language warning to be placed on your stream. I was totally unprepared for what i heard when i started watching it like a day ago.

Who cares about the language. In the real world that's how most people speak.  Smooth stream guys.

Sorry about the Mature Audience warning, it must've reverted when I changed some other settings a while back. It is definitely not for kiddos to watch as I have some guys that get a little rowdy in the chat.

Other than that though it seems like folks like the stream. I'm not exclusive to Wurm Unlimited but it will be on the rotation and it is my "game of the month" so I expect to finish off the month playing mostly it during any random streaming I can do. 

We have a semi-open server, so if you watch and chat with me then you might be around when our server admin gives out the name and password. We play with the current default settings on unlimited, though that may change in the future.

I am also considering running a "hardcore mode" stream with some folks where we have no starting tools whatsoever, but that will be down the line.

I enjoyed watching your stream over the past few days... can't wait to see you suffer in the "hardcore mode" :)

I enjoyed watching your stream over the past few days... can't wait to see you suffer in the "hardcore mode" :)

Thanks! Though that might not be for a while yet.

I will be starting a new project now that I finished my Corbita on our server (been doing nothing but grinding out SB for days!) and you can tune in tonight to see Axis and I start that journey.

Don't mean to rain on Breltar's party, but since we are friends and play on the same server I'm gonna put a shameless plug to my twitch stream as well: www.twitch.tv/nate719

Edited by Evil

Don't mean to rain on Breltar's party, but since we are friends and play on the same server I'm gonna put a shameless plug to my twitch stream as well: www.twitch.tv/nate719

Hehe, it's fine since he is on the same server I am on so when I have to go do real life things I normally host him so you can see what is going on in a different part of the map.

I really like the turn out of folks that are watching wurm online. I have had a lot of folks come on and ask questions and then end up buying the game. :D