Sign in to follow this  
CitadelServers

Rentable Wurm Dedicated Game Server Hosting at CitadelServers.com

6 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Batta pretty well the same issue, update and now it wont start. The server I have not any issues with, but the service, well can say very disappointed. We pay for this and yet there seems to be little respect for that.

When they were giving me the sales pitch, they promised "almost instant" response to every ticket.

Yep the over promise and under deliver sickness. Looking at other server providers while I wait. Possible I may get setup and gaming before this gets fixed here at CS

If you both are running modloader check your modloader version both what Citadel is reporting in their tool and what your server is reporting in the log file.

1 minute ago, Nappy said:

If you both are running modloader check your modloader version both what Citadel is reporting in their tool and what your server is reporting in the log file.

I don't suppose you can tell me how to do this?  I am running modloader, but I don't know how to check which version. Also don't know what "their tool" means, and there doesn't seem to be anything in the log file since 2 days ago.

If anyone gets a response from Citadel Servers, would you please post it here so we can all try whatever fix they suggest?

it seems all citadele servers wont update correct and start, my ticket is now 4 hours old....no response, old modloader....

6bKqdyW.png

I dont know what pid 0 means, but i know, this is not correct and the player value is jumping from 0/0 to 0/32 and back, normal should be 0/200, but ok.....the server dont like to start.

Citadel still have the modloader v0.20 for automatic installation, i tried to upload the newest version (0.24) but that wont work, maybe with the citadel script the patcher.bat will not start correct via the commandline manager...i dont know.

Eject

Edited by Eject

A techie I know indicated that anything under $200/month for a very basic server host, not including any of the extras I'm paying for, is "bargain basement" and "dollar store," and it's unreasonable to expect anything faster than 3 days' response time for basic support tickets. He suggested the problem might be that we are not showing them enough gratitude for all they do for us, or that we simply need more help than we're paying for.  Let's hope Citadel doesn't have the same attitude, though they really do appear to.

Eject, my console looks just like yours. When I click Refresh, I get some CPU and RAM percentage for a couple of seconds, then it falls back to 0.

normaly this picture you get if a mod is wrong, but i disabled all mods except agos modloader

i am sure, the patch dont work correctly with the manual uploaded version

Yep its the same here. Pingperfect is setting up a trial for us so we will see how it goes. So far the response time in communicating with them has been no more then 10 min wait. So crossing fingers their service is as good as people say lol.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Yep its the same here. Pingperfect is setting up a trial for us so we will see how it goes. So far the response time in communicating with them has been no more then 10 min wait. So crossing fingers their service is as good as people say lol.  

Lyon must be on the move he is a rock star at Pingperfect.

So...is this going to happen every single time there's a WU version update?  Because that will be really frustrating.

Just now, Batta said:

So...is this going to happen every single time there's a WU version update?  Because that will be really frustrating.

normaly not

So your issue is modloader not updating?

I see they have a Modlauncher and Modlauncher beta now in the mod manager at Pingperfect. The beta version must have been added recently.

Edited by Arkonick

Just now, Arkonick said:

So your issue is modloader not updating?

Not my issue, as far as I know. My issue is that the game says it's running but CPU and RAM are at 0%, and the game doesn't show up on the lists.  Already ran Steam Update on my Citadel game panel.

Batta

I am sure your server isnt running, look at the web interface console

Edited by Eject

My brother was having issues adding a map the other day took me couple tries to get his map to finally update to much bull to have to deal with even when using FTP to upload.

On pingperfect I can rip throw sling my server files to and throw with FTP in sec's and not have server start issues.

2 minutes ago, Eject said:

Batta

I am sure your server isnt running, look at the web interface console

You're correct, it isn't running. I just meant that it says "Running" beside the pid.  Same as yours.

• Like 1

Still no word from Citadel customer service. Anyone else get helped by them yet, or at least receive a response?

So my brother is a senior director of IT for a gaming company, and he has been trying to help us with this. He spent over 7 hours today on it, and finally has an urgent Internal ticket in with Citadel, and we are waiting to hear back.  Earlier, Citadel had written me a response telling me that they had not updated the modloader, which they have now done. But when my brother uninstalled the mods and modloader completely, the server continued to give the same error and wouldn't start.

Anyway, he said it would be very helpful if he could tell them how many of the servers they host are having this problem. Are ANY servers with Citadel actually working yet?

Edited by Batta

My brothers is but he don't have mods on his server and never has.

5 minutes ago, Arkonick said:

My brothers is but he don't have mods on his server and never has.

Interesting. Good to know. Thank you. Did he get the Wurm update today?

Edited by Batta