Sign in to follow this  
revann1

where are the Hardcore servers?

Looking for Hardcore Realist server cluster, all pvp enabled, preferably no default kingdoms, only PMKs, full hardcore sandbox. willing to pay 1$-5$ mothly based on server size & quality.

• Like 4

++
EDIT: I'd add scarce resources (metal, marble, tar)  limited to exclusive locations - to motivate the fighting over resources

Edited by erozaxx

Edited by Xyp
  • Like 1

++

EDIT: I'd add scarce resources (metal, marble, tar)  limited to exclusive locations - to motivate the fighting over resources

That sounds nice in theory but it always turns out that the strongest side camps them and just gets stronger. I've never seen it go well.

Edited by Edge

[24/7][pvp][us west] scoutdynamics.com is pretty good so far. You can make a PMK.

That sounds nice in theory but it always turns out that the strongest side camps them and just gets stronger. I've never seen it go well.

I've seen it only once - in Haven and Hearth and the "destiny twists" there were amazing.

Even strongest faction can't fight forever if all the others HAVE to either buy from them or attack them to get goodies. Its like in real world.

Edited by erozaxx

I'll be hosting an Epic-like PvP cluster. The primary island will be free-reign PvP with no server-run towns. There WILL be hota and chests and possibly resource camps, but everything else is done by the players. Working on building the maps atm.

The home islands are slightly more protected, where the only real restriction is that you ARE allowed to break into deeds and buildings, but just don't raze structures to the ground... I want to preserve cool structures and whatnot. :D (Only on the kingdom home servers... again, the big island in the middle will have free reign for the players)

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133406-avuzent-pvepvp-normaladventure/

Edited by Llurendt
  • Like 1

tamriel online or moorland are best choices for full pvp hardcore servers where you truly do anything you want.

• Like 2

Not sure if any of these meet your needs but all cater to "HARDCORE" according to the titles they chose:

hardcoreserver.GIF

(Its 4AM here which probably explains why all are currently at 0 population, they might be better at peak times)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

On 10/25/2015, 1:10:42, erozaxx said:

++

Terrible idea. People only really fight once they have some decent gear and a horse anyways so you'll just be delaying the time until people are PVP ready and fights start happening.

im looking for a big map where players are dropped in and forced to fend for themselves, make their own PMKs, run its own economy, etc. maybe 1 WL and 1 BL safe deed for the trader, but the rest only player made

High skill gain around x6-10 is prefered

I'd go with only one city-state that allows safe traders. Or outcasts- & new players to build. Preferably a WL one.

Skill gain is recommended in PMK worlds to stay around 6-8, otherwise it's too fast forward, atleast for me.

On 12/15/2015 at 6:53 AM, Easter said:
On 12/15/2015 at 6:53 AM, Easter said:

I'd go with only one city-state that allows safe traders. Or outcasts- & new players to build. Preferably a WL one.

Skill gain is recommended in PMK worlds to stay around 6-8, otherwise it's too fast forward, atleast for me.

count me in, id play in your server. Hidden Altars would be the ###### too. 

Just let me know when your getting it set up, i can help ya in advertising and what not.

Edited by revann1

I will be setting up a new PVP server tonight and it will match all of your specifications.
Here is a descrip along with a map I will be posting in a minute in a new thread:

"Thick oak forests molest surrounding isles with inlaid pine grove mountain lakes and glistening,

virgin snow ripe for your first footprints. Will the invisible force of good or evil guide your

path in this world? Will you lead others into entente and take what is rightfully yours by force

or trust only thyself with thy life in thy hands?!

Anthion ~ Of the Highthborne Graces.

Custom PVP Map ~ PMK Only ~ Hardcore Survival ~ Limited Resources ~ Aggmobs"

I'll take donations if anyone wants to give them but I won't be charging to play.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Roushi said:

I will be setting up a new PVP server tonight and it will match all of your specifications.
Here is a descrip along with a map I will be posting in a minute in a new thread:

"Thick oak forests molest surrounding isles with inlaid pine grove mountain lakes and glistening,

virgin snow ripe for your first footprints. Will the invisible force of good or evil guide your

path in this world? Will you lead others into entente and take what is rightfully yours by force

or trust only thyself with thy life in thy hands?!

Anthion ~ Of the Highthborne Graces.

Custom PVP Map ~ PMK Only ~ Hardcore Survival ~ Limited Resources ~ Aggmobs"

I'll take donations if anyone wants to give them but I won't be charging to play.

I'll come to check.

Those lands are east in Haven of Hermits (I'm thinking about putting some boats on the east coast so people can travel there early on).

Revann contacted me and asked me to take over his server idea ("Sweat & Blood") and I figured it wouldn't be a problem so I will be hosting a PVP only land that isn't connected to haven (at the start, maybe someday? who knows, one way travel maybe).

Working on that right now so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to list them at your leizure (looks better with a z).

I'm looking for the type of server where the population lives in fear of doing a /support, because the owner has a power trip anytime when people suggest new things or that another server did it better/fixed it.

And then when he's mad he'll go to his other server and complain about the pepole who did /support to try and convince himself that what he does is right. And they'll all agree.. because they don't want to talk back, they like the server, even though the owner is the worst.

Oh and can't forget if someone does make you mad, you just add points to a tally.. and if they reach 10 you hardcode debuffs to his whole Kingdom.  Instead of fixing said bug or saying, "Man, I'm not sure how to do that, I'll ask around."

But then agaim, he'd never ask because he doesn't allow you to mention other servers in his presence, and don't try and talk about it in village chat, he watches it all.

And, he makes himself a demigod on said server and makes himself OP on the valrei map.

That's the server I want.

Please Xype, help me.

Oh wait, that's Mythmoor.

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 6

Haha I figured you were talking about an experience you've had but no, I won't do any of those things.

The only thing I will be using GM for is for quick building of landmark locations in my servers or handling abusive people. There will be no debuffing, buffing, assisting, abuse or other advantage given of any kind by admins on my servers because I'm the only admin and I am not like that!

Basically, Sweat & Blood will be entirely player handled, just as Revann has asked for. If people have a problem, they will have to solve it their own way (PVP). However, if someone is cheating or incredibly disrespectful they will either be muted or if need be, banned. I don't tolerate abuse and I don't take kindly to abuse of new players or those who cannot defend themselves or get a fair chance (no spawn ######, etc), it will be highly encouraged to be fair to each other and to handle yourselves accordingly, as gentlemen, resolving disputes with words before actions and when actions do arise, having a traditional rules of engagement so as to avoid needless abuse of non-combatants. However, none of this will be enforced and only unsportsmanlike conduct & cheating will be handled accordingly.

A serious response would be appreciated though. Do you want more realistic biomes (certain things only grow in certain areas like east coast, etc) or do you want spread out resources so everyone can build up the same things at the same time (less of a cultural world).

Edited by Roushi