Sign in to follow this  
Acurapassion

Setting up Custom Kingdoms? (PMK)

So, I would like to set up a custom Kingdom for my server, which is currently running in Epic / Chaos mode, and set it as the default Kingdom. Is there any way to do this without the normal prerequisites? Like, having 25 people with you, etc?

Also, are we able to load our own banners for out Custom Kingdoms?

Thanks in advance. :)

as a gm you dont need 25 people. just get the form and found your pmk. you need a village first that will become your main pmk city

It is possible to mod in your own custom banners/flags for your PMK. I haven't tried playing around with tabards or wagons yet. Here's a couple of banners I've been working on for a friend for my server (based off of his World of Warcraft guild)

8979c1564a.jpg

It involves getting into the guts of the pmk.jar resource file. I can try to explain the process if you would like.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2015 at 2:32 AM, Karthannar said:

It is possible to mod in your own custom banners/flags for your PMK. I haven't tried playing around with tabards or wagons yet. Here's a couple of banners I've been working on for a friend for my server (based off of his World of Warcraft guild)

8979c1564a.jpg

It involves getting into the guts of the pmk.jar resource file. I can try to explain the process if you would like.

Hey there...

Do you remember how to do this? If so could we talk about this? We'd like to implement custom banners on our server. 

I am sure there are a huge amount of ppl that want to do this

a how to would be warmly welcomed . I am sure.

i am not interested in the graphics as much as i am interested in allowing people to spawn into PMKs. Instead of Mol Rohan i would like people to spawn in as Empire of Mol Rohan

is there anyway to form a PMK on a freedom WU server without pvp on ?

Thanks in before

ps sorry for bad spelling