ago

[RELEASED] Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding

I installed the server mod launcher according to the instructions, however when I start "WurmServerLauncher-patched.exe" it opens the cmd window, runs through a lot of lines of text so fast that I only catch a couple words at most, then closes it without doing anything else I can tell. It also does not log anything for me to copy and paste here. I tried to record it so you could see what I mean but Windows 10's "X-Box Game Bar" doesn't exactly want to cooperate and allow that, and I don't have any other screen-recording software on this. 

8 minutes ago, Cuddles said:

open server.log the error will be recorded in there

I had looked for it but earlier that file never appeared, the closest were "logging.properties" and "server.jar". After reading your reply I checked again for it and it truly wasn't there, but after restarting the computer and then running "WurmServerLauncher-patched.exe" again it finally showed up. Apparently it is "boatmod" causing the problem. I'm going to take it out and try again. 

The exact log file info reads:

[05:46:54 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod.preInit(BoatMod.java:176)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
	at javassist.CtClassType.getDeclaredMethod(CtClassType.java:1343)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod.preInit(BoatMod.java:163)
	... 23 more

*EDIT* After removing Boatmod it worked!

boatmod would be broken from reading that, so remove it and try again