ago

[RELEASED] Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding

do i need to compile a .java file to a .jar file? and if so how do i do that?

ex; BagOfHolding.java

Edited by Griffith

On 10/6/2018 at 6:05 PM, ziicutie said:

I don't really know what I am doing, but I cannot get require('fs') to work in scriptrunner scripts and when I researched this issue I could find not alternatives that I might have been missing. I am trying to read a file and list files in a directory on my linux server. I am also trying to figure out how to list players in scriptrunner to loop threw like a good example that I could work off of is a completed script where when you make a chat command /listplayers that it would list the players to you in the event window. I also would like to know if there is an area where I could figure out how to write these things without asking for example codes from others. I cannot seem to find any straight forward solution to learn what these objects, commands, and/or classes are and where they are located to know how to work with them properly.

require('fs') is from node.js. The scriptrunner uses the javascript engine from java (Nashorn) and does not provide the vast collection of modules like node.js. You can however use the Java API from the scripts.

To access files you can for example do

var path = java.nio.file.Paths.get('/local/path');
var charset = java.nio.charset.StandardCharsets.UTF_8;
var lines = java.nio.file.Files.readAllLines(path, charset);

The javascript part can access all Java classes which allows direct access to WurmUnlimited classes and data. There is no documentation of the WurmUnlimited "API". I guess most other developers use a decompiler to get the source from the WU code and discover how WU does things and use this information.

Edited by ago

On 10/8/2018 at 12:00 AM, Griffith said:

do i need to compile a .java file to a .jar file? and if so how do i do that?

ex; BagOfHolding.java

Yes, java files must be compiled. Almost all mods are usually available in compiled form.

If you want to edit parts of BagOfHolding then you'll have to compile it yourself. With the Java JDK and Maven installed you should be able to run "mvn package" in the bagofholding folder to build the mod.

• Like 1

Is there a way to configure announcer mod so that we have a Death tab come up when someone dies?  Or is there another mod for this, maybe. I've seen it out there and would love to add it.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:54 PM, Batta said:

Is there a way to configure announcer mod so that we have a Death tab come up when someone dies?  Or is there another mod for this, maybe. I've seen it out there and would love to add it.

It's a vanilla feature in 1.8, should be enabled by default but in case it's somehow disabled for you it should be in server features.

47 minutes ago, bdew said:

It's a vanilla feature in 1.8, should be enabled by default but in case it's somehow disabled for you it should be in server features.

I've had a good look, but I can't find anything like this. Also can't find anything called server features, and it's not there in the server config.  Where would I find this?

1 minute ago, bigsteve said:

Its accessed by the GM's ebony ward.

Oh!  Thanks.  ?

46 minutes ago, bigsteve said:

Its accessed by the GM's ebony ward.

I'm still not seeing it. Tried right clicking the wand, also activating the wand and right clicking the ground, then on an object. What would it be called?

EDIT:  We did a test just now, and discovered that the Death tab does come up if the character has been killed by something else, not by suicide.  But I still see no settings on the ebony wand...

Edited by Batta

5 hours ago, Batta said:

But I still see no settings on the ebony wand

activate wand > rclick same wand > creatures > feature management > PvE Server Death Tabs (second to last one)

7 hours ago, Griffith said:

activate wand > rclick same wand > creatures > feature management > PvE Server Death Tabs (second to last one)

Oh creatures. Hadn't thought of that. Thank you!

I have a question about the spellmod.

I have placed everything correctly so the faith gain is unlimited, only its not working on my server.

There are not any other mods that are overriding the mod.

Settings:

Spoiler

# true: Remove priest restrictions
# false: No effect
removePriestRestrictions=true
# Limit spells to at most that much favor. A number below 100 will remove the need for linking with other priests
favorLimit=90
# true: Allow a priest to cast all spells
allowAllSpells=false
# true: Allow a priest to cast spells from the same light. (i.e. Fo priests can cast Vyn and Mag spells but not Lib spells)
allowLightSpells=false
# true: There are no restrictions on the number of faith gains per day
# false: Only 5 faith gains per day are possible 
unlimitedPrayers=true
# true: There is no delay between faith gains
# false: Prayers only yield faith if they are at least 20 minutes apart
noPrayerDelay=true

Solved by myself.

I forgot to mention that I forgot to remove the # in the config file.

Edited by Killerterreur

I got a question about Serverpacks/HTTPServer/Servermap

The servermap does not come to the other clients that connect.

However I have setted up everything correctly.

On my end (Internal network) the map comes through.

But somehow to the Clients (External network) not.

What is going on?

Settings HTTPserver.config:

Spoiler

#Set a fixed port. If no port is selected a random free port will be used
#serverPort=
# Use this to announce a different server name or IP address to the clients
# By default the setting "External Server IP Address" will be used for pack URLs
# This setting may be required when doing port forwarding in the router
publicServerAddress=86.84.206.242
# Use this to announce a different server port to the client
# By default the serverPort or the automaticly choosen port will be used
# This setting may be required when doing port forwarding in the router
#publicServerPort=
# Sets a different address for the HTTP server to bind to. Can be 0.0.0.0 to
# bind to all interfaces. Default is external ip in server settings.
#internalServerAddress=
# Maximum number of threads to server downloads in parallel
#maxThreads=50

Settings Servermap.config:

Spoiler

# ServerMap Mod configuration options
# Remove the comment character '#' before the option you want to enable / change

# always load the mod
# Enable this to load the mod regardless of a servermap.properties file present
depend.ondemand=true

# Add the serverpack with the map. Changing this to false will effectively deactivate the mod
addServerMapPack=true

# Render the map from server live data at server startup.
# true: The map is rendered from server data
# false: The map is read from pre-rendered images SERVERNAME/MAPNAME.png, SERVERNAME/render.png or mapdump.png
renderServerMap=true

# Select map renderer. Possible values are
# shaded: renderer based on the internal flat map dump renderer
# isometric: renderer based on the classic isometric map dump renderer
renderer=isometric

Settings Serverpacks.properties:

Spoiler

classname=org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod
classpath=serverpacks.jar
depend.import=httpserver
# See httpserver.config for configuration options

Help would be appreciated.

On 10/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, bdew said:

http://gotti.no-ip.org/ seems to be down, i've made a temporary copy of the maven repo here https://dl.bdew.net/agorepo/

(This is only for developers that use ago's maven repo in their build scripts)

I moved servers earlier this year and changed the dyndns ips. But the vhost contract still ran for some months and the dyndns ip must have changed back. So most of the uploads went to the old server again and are not in the new repository. I'm currently trying to upload everything from my local maven repository to the server again.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 1:42 PM, Killerterreur said:

I got a question about Serverpacks/HTTPServer/Servermap

The servermap does not come to the other clients that connect.

However I have setted up everything correctly.

On my end (Internal network) the map comes through.

But somehow to the Clients (External network) not.

What is going on?

First idea is the firewall. Can the clients from the external net connect to the ports or is connecting prohibited.

The client prints the serverpack URL it tries to download in the log. Does IP and port in the URL match what you haved configured?

Hello @ago

Christmasmod: is it possible to insert self created items (templates) to this mod?

I created a summoner stone where people can summon a drake or hatchling for fighting, i like to make this as gift at chrismas because the prize is around 1 gold and not availlable for all in normal way.

Eject

On 10/28/2018 at 8:45 AM, Eject said:

Christmasmod: is it possible to insert self created items (templates) to this mod?

It should work.

Use

present2018=XXX

with XXX being the template id of the item.

apparently it does not support item names although its suggested by the config template. I could change that but it will not support custom template names since the database with the ids can not be read before the server is started properly

• Like 1

Thank you ago ?

I forget to ask, is it also possible to add two items with just two lines present2018=xxx or with comma?

Eject

ps: maybe for the next year (or this if you have the time) you like the idea to make random gifts?

Edited by Eject

On 10/24/2018 at 11:21 AM, ago said:

First idea is the firewall. Can the clients from the external net connect to the ports or is connecting prohibited.

The client prints the serverpack URL it tries to download in the log. Does IP and port in the URL match what you haved configured?

Thank you for your answer.

Forgot I opened up the ticket here for the problem.

Ausimus looked into the issue for me and there where a few settings not right for me.

So forwarding the IP-address of the server into your router's DMZ for package transfering.

Also the image size was not the right one. So had to resize it aswell.

Make a jar of the bindings.txt and the image and place it at the serverpacks folder inside /mods .

So the problem is fixed now.

is the last update made to remove "mentally exausted" and the healing resistanse debuffs?

Put my question in different thread

Edited by Malaras

Hey everyone, I'm having problems trying to actually get the mods to work on my dedicated server. I have followed all the steps, but when I run the patched server launcher it just disappears a second after it starts. Here is the server info.

[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.40-6fa80d4
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Game version 1.8.0.3
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\archeogroup.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\bagofholding\bagofholding.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/bagofholding.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\bagofholding.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\bagofholding.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\betterdig.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\betterfarm.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\betterfarm.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\compass.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\connectionfix\connectionfix.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/connectionfix.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\connectionfix.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\cropmod\cropmod.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/cropmod.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\cropmod.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\cropmod.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\custommap\custommap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/custommap.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\custommap.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\DoubleBulkCapacity.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\inbreedwarning\inbreedwarning.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/inbreedwarning.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\inbreedwarning.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\JPWM_ModGuiManager.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\livemap\livemap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/livemap.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\livemap.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\movemod.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\movetocenter.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\PickMoreSprouts.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/serverpacks.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\ServerTweaks.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\SinduskLibrary.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\Spellcraft.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\spellmod\spellmod.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/spellmod.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\spellmod.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\spellmod.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\timerfix.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\tooltips.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\announcer\announcer.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/announcer.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\announcer.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\creatureagemod\creatureagemod.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/creatureagemod.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\creatureagemod.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/harvesthelper.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\harvesthelper.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\hitchingpost\hitchingpost.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/hitchingpost.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver\httpserver.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/httpserver.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\scriptrunner\scriptrunner.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/scriptrunner.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\scriptrunner.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap\servermap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/servermap.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap.config
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\DoubleBulkCapacity\DoubleBulkCapacity.jar]
[09:29:18 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod DoubleBulkCapacity loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.DoubleBulkCapacity during phase load
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\JPWM_ModGuiManager\JPWM_ModGuiManager.jar]
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\PickMoreSprouts\PickMoreSprouts.jar]
[09:29:18 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod PickMoreSprouts loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.PickMoreSprouts during phase load
[09:29:18 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod PickMoreSprouts loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.PickMoreSprouts$1 during phase load
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\SinduskLibrary\SinduskLibrary.jar]
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\ServerTweaks\ServerTweaks.jar, mods\ServerTweaks\libs\commons-codec-1.9.jar, mods\ServerTweaks\libs\poi-3.13-20150929.jar]
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\Spellcraft\Spellcraft.jar]
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\archeogroup\archeogroup.jar]
[09:29:18 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: org/gotti/wurmunlimited/modloader/interfaces/WurmClientMod
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/gotti/wurmunlimited/modloader/interfaces/WurmClientMod
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:72)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.interfaces.WurmClientMod
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    ... 33 more

there are three i can see, may be more

[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\compass.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\timerfix.properties
[09:29:18 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\tooltips.properties