ago

[RELEASED] Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding

7 hours ago, bigsteve said:

FYI as long as port 3724 is open players can use direct connect option to connect.

Would it be too complicated to explain what direct connect is, and how someone would go about using it?  My Mum lives quite far away...would it enable her to play on my LAN server, without my opening it up to the general public, for example?  Apologies if this is a completely ignorant question. 

Direct connection means she can connect using the "Connect by IP" button and enter your public IP address and the port (3724 in your case) to connect directly to your server without the need to select the server in Internet tab of the launcher.

• Like 1

At my experience direct connect doesnt work, it always open the launcher. I tried it with the connection port and the same port with +1 but always get the launcher.

speaking of a button link like.... steam://connect/178.63.83.148:15011

Edited by Eject

Now Wurm has done yet another update and nothing will work.  I loaded your latest modloader but it is for beta 1.1  The latest update seems to be beyond that already

1 hour ago, solarus225 said:

Now Wurm has done yet another update and nothing will work.  I loaded your latest modloader but it is for beta 1.1  The latest update seems to be beyond that already

Newest version of the modloader works fine with the new WU version.

The problem must be on your end.

FYI: When there is a new beta version I try to release an updated modloader and mods as soon as possible. When the beta goes live and you really have to update with the first few hours the please use the beta versions. I am not able to check every hour if there is a new version of WU available and if it works with the modloader.

And if you notice any problems then please post the server.log file. "It does not work" is nothing I can work with.

• Like 3

never mind i grad it to wrong folder lol

Edited by Elsa

crop mod isnt giving extra even after changing the "extra harvest" tried to change to 1000 as a test, same result.

Hi, again... I've back to WU after some patches and i have problem with server mod loader. I put all mods, start with patcher and when i run modlauncher i have that errors (I paste screens) https://imgur.com/a/JHVYkjv https://imgur.com/a/SfsEEts https://imgur.com/a/LXnblAQ Anyone can help me? ;>

EDIT: It's start working after installing mods one by one, but after server close and 5 minutes later i tried to start it again I get this:

_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Shark_Huge_
Bounty: 500
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bison_Bount
y: 300
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Horse_
Bounty: 250
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Hound_
Bounty: 800
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Scorpi
on_Bounty: 800
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Blac
k_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Gree
n_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Blue
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Whit
e_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Seal_Bounty
: 400
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Tortoise_Bo
unty: 400
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Crab_Bounty
: 400
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sheep_Bount
y: 100
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Blue_Whale_
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Seal_Cub_Bo
unty: 200
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dolphin_Bou
nty: 200
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Octopus_Bou
nty: 200
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lamb_Bounty
: 50
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Ram_Bounty:
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Red_B
ounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Blue_
Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spider_Fog_
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal
_One_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal
_Two_Bounty: 10000
_Three_Bounty: 10000
_Four_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Demon_Sol_B
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Deathcrawle
r_Minion_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spawn_Uttac
ha_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Son_Of_Nogu
mp_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drakespirit
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Eaglespirit
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Vyno
ra_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Magr
anon_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Fo_B
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Libi
la_Bounty: 10000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Fierce_Stat
usMultiplier: 1.5
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Angry_Statu
sMultiplier: 1.4
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Raging_Stat
usMultiplier: 1.6
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Slow_Status
Multiplier: 0.95
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Alert_Statu
sMultiplier: 1.2
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Greenish_St
atusMultiplier: 1.7
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lurking_Sta
tusMultiplier: 1.1
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sly_StatusM
ultiplier: 0.8
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hardened_St
atusMultiplier: 1.3
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Scared_Stat
usMultiplier: 0.85
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Diseased_St
atusMultiplier: 0.9
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Champion_St
atusMultiplier: 1.7
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: autoPas
sSkillChecks: true
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: noMedit
ateDelay: true
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: noMedit
ateDistance: true
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: unlimit
edMeditations: true
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: pathLev
elDelayMultiplier: 1.0
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: useCust
omTime: true
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: customT
ime: 300
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: pathCha
ngeDelay: 86400000
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: maxLeve
l: 13
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding
 callback modcomm to class com.wurmonline.server.intra.IntraServerConnection for
  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.ModIntraServerHandler with methods [__cb
_Proxy_modcomm_0.handle(com.wurmonline.server.intra.IntraServerConnection,java.n
io.ByteBuffer)]
[11:44:35 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding
 callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.intra.PlayerTransfer
for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with
 methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.
server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.getRemoteItemTemplate
Id(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlay
erTransfer_1.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.updateServerSta
tus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
 callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicato
r for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer wi
th methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonlin
e.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.getRemoteItemTempla
teId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPl
ayerTransfer_2.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.updateServerS
tatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
 callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.questions.MailSendCon
firmQuestion for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayer
Transfer with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.willItemLeaveServer(int,co
m.wurmonline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.getRemot
eItemTemplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.setTargetServer(int), __cb_
Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.up
dateServerStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
 callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.questions.MailSendQue
stion for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfe
r with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmo
nline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.getRemoteItemTe
mplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_m
odPlayerTransfer_4.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.updateSer
verStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
 callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.questions.PortalQuest
ion for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer
with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonl
ine.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.getRemoteItemTemp
lateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_mod
PlayerTransfer_5.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.updateServe
rStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
 callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry for  org.
gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with methods
[__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.server.it
ems.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.getRemoteItemTemplateId(int),
__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfe
r_6.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.updateServerStatus(com.w
urmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.pl
ayers.Player
        at javassist.CtClassType.getDeclaredMethod(CtClassType.java:1250)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod.preInit(BoatMod.java:163
)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFrom
ModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:18
4)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:
175)
        at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.j
ava:1374)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.ja
va:471)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.j
ava:151)
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEac
hOps.java:174)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418
)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(
ModLoaderShared.java:164)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(Delegat
edLauncher.java:20)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLaun
cher.java:33)
[11:44:35 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: j
avassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.pla
yers.Player
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundEx
ception: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod.preInit(BoatMod.java:176
)
4)
175)

)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonlin
e.server.players.Player
)
        ... 18 more

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundEx
ception: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.players.Player
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod.preInit(BoatMod.java:176
)
4)
175)

)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: embark(..) is not found in com.wurmonlin
e.server.players.Player
)
        ... 18 more

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher>
pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Edited by Sosna

When i casted BoH on my cart it says this is casted:

[18:33:04] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [7]

Is it wrong in the codes?

3 hours ago, Elsa said:

When i casted BoH on my cart it says this is casted:

[18:33:04] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [7]

Is it wrong in the codes?

That seems normal to me. It means that the quality of your BoH spell is 7 out of 100.  If you just keep casting it on the same cart, eventually you'll get a better quality.

10 hours ago, Batta said:

That seems normal to me. It means that the quality of your BoH spell is 7 out of 100.  If you just keep casting it on the same cart, eventually you'll get a better quality.

Yes, but i thought it should says Bag of Holding has been cast on it.. 

Okay just  a bit missleading and confusing.

Hi, I've only just started to use this modloader. I'm having issues with it, so far it seems that most of the mods in the bundled package don't work for me. I know that the modloader is functioning because I can get the rendered server map through to the client modloader and it displays in my client. I want to use these mods:

- creatureagemod: I've uncommented #increaseGrowthUntilAge=8, #increaseGrowthTimer=259200 and #excludedTemplates=boar_fo,zombie,worg,gorilla_magranon,skeleton,hyena_libila

I've tried changing increaseGrowthUntilAge=8 to 30 instead, and I've tried setting the growth timer to 480, 80 and even 8 (which I think would be 1 second real time)

no effect on aging of the horses on my deed.

- harvesthelper: uncommented all three settings, the /seasons command doesn't work and there is no MOTD. I can harvest while on a cart but I think this works without the mod anyway (in fact I see this in the latest patch notes for WU)

- cropmod: uncommented both settings, crops turn to weeds anyway.

- spellmod: I want to use this but I haven't tested it yet.

Am I right in saying that I only need the use the patcher.bat once, and after that I can add/remove mods from the /mods folder or change settings in the config files, this will get updated into the server each time it starts?

Would appreciate some help from those who know and understand how to make this run. 

2 hours ago, Andobi said:

Am I right in saying that I only need the use the patcher.bat once, and after that I can add/remove mods from the /mods folder or change settings in the config files, this will get updated into the server each time it starts?

Every time you make a change, you need to use patcher.bat again before restarting your server.

I did try this, even removing the patched .exe file first, but the patcher claims that server.jar is already patched. What is the process? If this is the crucial easy step I'm missing that would be great!

1 hour ago, Andobi said:

I did try this, even removing the patched .exe file first, but the patcher claims that server.jar is already patched. What is the process? If this is the crucial easy step I'm missing that would be great!

It always says that for me, too, but I still need to do the patch. I think the message might be related to when it originally creates the patched version of the launcher, and in subsequent patchings it's just saying that the patched launcher already exists and doesn't need to be created. But you still need to patch after every change.

Ok I will try that to see if it works for me. Thanks!

This hasn't worked for creatureagemod with these settings:

increaseGrowthUntilAge=12

increaseGrowthTimer=16

Hasn't worked for harvesthelper with these settings:

enableSeasonsCommand=true

enableSeasonsMotd=true

[18:19:48] Unknown command: /seasons

Those are the ones that should be easy to test. I have tried removing the WurmServerLauncher-patched.exe before running patcher.bat but it doesn't get replaced so I just put it back.

Can anyone confirm that these mods work for them with server v1.6.3.2?

3 hours ago, Andobi said:

This hasn't worked for creatureagemod with these settings:

increaseGrowthUntilAge=12

increaseGrowthTimer=16

Hasn't worked for harvesthelper with these settings:

enableSeasonsCommand=true

enableSeasonsMotd=true

[18:19:48] Unknown command: /seasons

Those are the ones that should be easy to test. I have tried removing the WurmServerLauncher-patched.exe before running patcher.bat but it doesn't get replaced so I just put it back.

Can anyone confirm that these mods work for them with server v1.6.3.2?

make sure you have the .properties files for those mods in place... if you just download the modlauncher zip it comes without them i think, you need to get the individual zip files and extract them too.

I believe the .properties files are inside the .jar of the mod. The .config files get generated automatically when I start the server, if a new mod is in the /mods folder - a .jar in the folder named that mod. So I think this is not the issue. Thanks though.

3 minutes ago, Andobi said:

I believe the .properties files are inside the .jar of the mod. The .config files get generated automatically when I start the server, if a new mod is in the /mods folder - a .jar in the folder named that mod. So I think this is not the issue. Thanks though.

nope properties file in the jar doesn't do anything unless it has either ondemand=false or being required by another mod. you need the properties in the mod folder, without it most mods won't load.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:13 PM, ago said:

The modloader will now look for mods in the following way:

• check all files mods/*.properties

For those files the properties are read in this order and later settings overriding previous

• mods/<modname>/<modname>.jar!META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/<modname>.properties
  • mods/<modname>.properties
  • mods/<modname>.config

In addition all subfolders in mods which are not already handled by above *.properties rule are checked for properties in

• mods/<modname>/<modname>.jar!META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/<modname>.properties

Mods discovered this way will have depend.ondemand=true set unless the properties file in the jar explicitly sets depend.ondemand to something else.

If such a properties file is found the .config file is read as well

•  mods/<modname>.config

For example the new httpserver mod is automaticly available because it has a .properties file in the jar. depend.ondemand is set to true so it will only be loaded if it's needed by the serverpacks mod.

An upcoming client modloader release will have .properties files in the jars for custommaps and serverpacks which explicitly set depend.ondemand to false. This will load the mods when just the jar file is present without the need to install a separate .properties file in the mods folder.

I've interpreted this as that is not required i.e. the .properties file gets looked for in the .jar if it is not found otherwise. Well, I will try that anyway!