ago

[RELEASED] Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding

1 hour ago, ago said:

Automaticly add steamVersion property to properties passed to mods

This is breaking skillmod i think. It tries to parse the version as a float and crashes. I'll make a fix for it when i get home if luceat doesn't fix it by then.

Hm. SkillMod interprets the new steamVersion property as skill and tries to parse the version "1.3.1.1" as number which fails.

31 minutes ago, bdew said:

This is breaking skillmod i think. It tries to parse the version as a float and crashes. I'll make a fix for it when i get home if luceat doesn't fix it by then.

29 minutes ago, ago said:

Hm. SkillMod interprets the new steamVersion property as skill and tries to parse the version "1.3.1.1" as number which fails.

A fix is in the works, just have to juggle the release with my other deadlines.

In the meantime you can use v0.23-beta on the new server. It does not contain the steamVersion property but is working on the new server code.

I wrote a fix now, thankfully I have my very own QA team in the form of @Hepfemso will probably get a new version of skillmod out within the hour. Unless there are more bugs of course.

getting this error too

[11:00:33 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/flywaydb/core/Flyway
java.lang.BootstrapMethodError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/flywaydb/core/Flyway
	at com.wurmonline.server.database.migrations.SqliteMigrator.<init>(SqliteMigrator.java:29)
	at com.wurmonline.server.database.migrations.SqliteMigrationStrategy.<init>(SqliteMigrationStrategy.java:28)
	at com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector$SqliteConfigHelper.newMigrationStrategy(DbConnector.java:246)
	at com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector.initialize(DbConnector.java:315)
	at com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector.initialize(DbConnector.java:277)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1284)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.main(WurmServerGuiMain.java:96)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:30)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/flywaydb/core/Flyway
	... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.flywaydb.core.Flyway
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at javassist.Loader.delegateToParent(Loader.java:426)
	at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:312)
	... 19 more

do i need to disable skill mod for the moment?

Edited by Aum

[edit] double post (first on actually)

Edited by ago

Luceat released a new version, and its made my server very happy now.

im still on 2.1 it seems ago , citadel hasnt updated yet i guess ill have to install it manually?

i tried that Aum but it doesnt work for any reason

No. Apparently the main jar file did not pick up the new flyway library from the server. This won't happen when running from the patched server executable but with the startup scripts.

I'll check  and put up a fixed version.

The flywaydb.jar entry is in the manifest. The error must be from a different source

Edited by ago
  • Like 1

i see, i dropped in 2.4 modlauncher.jar to see if that worked and i got this error

[11:17:09 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateFactory: Template eye already being used.
[11:17:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator: Initialising the Item Templates took 85 milliseconds
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIB)V
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIB)V
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:312)
	at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.initialiseItemTemplates(ItemTemplateCreator.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.startRunning(Server.java:768)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:119)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:55)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:302)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1319)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:30)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIB)V
	at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.morecraftables.items.AusItemTemplateCreator.<init>(AusItemTemplateCreator.java:34)
	at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.morecraftables.Initiator.onItemTemplatesCreated(Initiator.java:17)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.lambda$fireOnItemTemplatesCreated$3(ServerHook.java:49)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.lambda$fire$0(Listeners.java:35)
	at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.fire(Listeners.java:33)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.fireOnItemTemplatesCreated(ServerHook.java:49)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$2$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:78)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:302)
	... 24 more
[11:17:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - reason: Problem running the server - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIB)V
[11:17:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - cause: 
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIB)V
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:312)
	at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.initialiseItemTemplates(ItemTemplateCreator.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.startRunning(Server.java:768)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:119)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:55)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1319)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate(ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[SSSIJIIII[BLjava/lang/String;FIB)V
	at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.morecraftables.items.AusItemTemplateCreator.<init>(AusItemTemplateCreator.java:34)
	at org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.morecraftables.Initiator.onItemTemplatesCreated(Initiator.java:17)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.lambda$fireOnItemTemplatesCreated$3(ServerHook.java:49)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.lambda$fire$0(Listeners.java:35)
	at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.fire(Listeners.java:33)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.fireOnItemTemplatesCreated(ServerHook.java:49)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$2$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:78)
	... 24 more

[11:17:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down at: 
java.lang.Exception
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java:3528)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java:3520)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:126)

I have no idea what citadel does. If they have not updated the server then the 0.24 modlauncher won't work. 0.24 requires Wurm 1.3.

you have to update the server at citadel with an update button in the admin panel, they have also an install button for the latest server mod loader, but as i saw, theyx have v0.20.

i updated it by myself to your newest version but nothing happens.

i opened a topic with some logs at the server issue forum 

I have no idea what citadel does. If they have not updated the server then the 0.24 modlauncher won't work. 0.24 requires Wurm 1.3.

they offer automatic install of ago mod loader but it pulls from 0.21 atm

i have updated the server to wurm 1.3 and dropped in the 0.24 modloader jar

• Like 1

i have it updated with a steam update button in the admin panel

1 minute ago, Aum said:

they offer automatic install of ago mod loader but it pulls from 0.21 atm

i have updated the server to wurm 1.3 and dropped in the 0.24 modloader jar

me too, but server wont start, it seems all citadel customers have this problem atm

after updating wurm eject i loaded it up without mod loader once and it did some db migration stuff or something, then i tried adding the 0.24 modloader, im guessing once ago has it fixed it will load fine. no rush ago xD <3

There are at least two errors:

* flywaydb.jar. This is most likely caused by using a new server with an old modloader and using the .bat file to start the server

* java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.createItemTemplate

This is most likely caused by an mod which has not been updated for Wurm 1.3:  org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.morecraftables.items.AusItemTemplateCreator

• Like 1

this is the comandline they use to start with modloader

-d64 -server -Djava.library.path=C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndreasM\1559\nativelibs -Xmn256M -Xmx3072M -Xms3072M -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndreasM\1559\modlauncher.jar start=Necropolis ip=5.9.99.23 externalport=3774 queryport=27066 adminpwd=secret internalport=27069 rmiport=7270 rmiregport=7271

47 minutes ago, Eject said:

this is the comandline they use to start with modloader

-d64 -server -Djava.library.path=C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndreasM\1559\nativelibs -Xmn256M -Xmx3072M -Xms3072M -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar C:\TCAFiles\Users\AndreasM\1559\modlauncher.jar start=Necropolis ip=5.9.99.23 externalport=3774 queryport=27066 adminpwd=secret internalport=27069 rmiport=7270 rmiregport=7271

What error do you get?

Edited by ago