ago

[RELEASED] Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding

7 minutes ago, razoreqx said:

Are you running the beta branch pupeq?   This will only work with that version.  

Tried with most of available released versions.  With newest as well. Not working.

I did like in this tutorial: 

Edited by pupeq

15 minutes ago, razoreqx said:

Are you running the beta branch pupeq?   This will only work with that version.  

If your running production version of the server code you'd need to run this modloader. 

https://github.com/ago1024/WurmServerModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.15.2

Pasted files form your link(modlauncher.zip) to my dedicated servwer directory and it started to work, finally.

THANK YOU!

Edited by pupeq
  • Like 1

New production server released today 1.0.0.3, old server mod wont work, assuming we have to use the Beta version till you can catch up.

I hate to deliver bad news but they broke the harvest mod portion of the modloader..    Its still rotting crops. 

The bug comes with a second class the TilePoller class which polls croptiles too now. The method was there from day one, they seem to have activated it so it also polls the crop tiles now.

Class: TilePoller

Method: checkEffects

Adding the same code the this method too should deal with the bug.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

The bug comes with a second class the TilePoller class which polls croptiles too now. The method was there from day one, they seem to have activated it so it also polls the crop tiles now.

Class: TilePoller

Method: checkEffects

Adding the same code the this method too should deal with the bug.

Above my pay grade :)    Waiting on Ago to release the new Jar.

Yup this seems to work but the bug comes from this awful feature management which is bugged like hell. if (!Features.Feature.CROP_POLLER.isEnabled()) { }  //why NOT?

No idea why you want to use the code when it is disabled not really getting why the ! - NOT is there

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

Not sure why they added this it makes no sense at all. When you turn this second crop tile poller off then it is turned on.... But well this feature management is awful and completly bugged.

Edit: The NOT ! has been there also in the previous code revisions, so seems that they fixed something within the feature management and broke this, because the NOT maybe is a bug? not sure...

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

Hi,

Since your Mod Loader is allready a part of Citadell Server Admin-Panel, would it be possible that you add the Bounty Mod?

The Maker wasn´t seen since 22 Feb and i don´t know how to update the Mod to the newest Patch....

Best Regards

Caduryn

Seems to work for me. Built the bountymod (version 1.5.1), dropped it onto my testserver. "Sacrificed" a cow and it said I got 1copper.

So no. I won't include it. I wouldn't include it if it was broken but then I could at least attempt to fix it.

4 minutes ago, ago said:

Seems to work for me. Built the bountymod (version 1.5.1), dropped it onto my testserver. "Sacrificed" a cow and it said I got 1copper.

So no. I won't include it. I wouldn't include it if it was broken but then I could at least attempt to fix it.

I verified our server version of the bounty mod we've been using .. it is in fact 1.5.1 and working fine.  

On 3/2/2016 at 8:07 PM, Caduryn said:

Hi,

Since your Mod Loader is allready a part of Citadell Server Admin-Panel, would it be possible that you add the Bounty Mod?

The Maker wasn´t seen since 22 Feb and i don´t know how to update the Mod to the newest Patch....

Best Regards

Caduryn

just uninstall and then reinstall it new from the admin panel, then you will get the newest version

Ummm ....

Didn't this pack have the Hitching Post mod at one point?  If so, what happened to it?  The one I have loaded at the moment is just appearing as a bag on the ground and not working.  Was the mod bugged and therefore removed?

The hitchingpost mod is basicly just a demo case of how new items and new vehicles can be added with the modloader. I don't actively develop it so it's not in the main distribution. I usually only push the zip when there are actual changes to the mod.

Edited by ago

On 12/03/2016 at 8:22 PM, Romen said:

Try

Sadly it's not modloader compatible.