Sign in to follow this  
Pashka

Close Wemp Sold

Time to do this again.

25k 98q Wemp fibre for sale located at T22 on Xanadu for 20s.  Pickup only - Wemp Sold for now.  Will post again when I have more.

Edited by Pashka

Excuse my ignorance and going OT but why do some people sell Wemp Fibre and and not the Wemp as it is harvested?

Surely it will be more sell-able if it is not crushed because more priests can use it. Fibre is pretty useless for Nahjo

while high QL Wemp is usefull for both Nahjo & Vyn priests

There are so many more things with less volume and more easily movable that are good for Nahjo.

There are so many more things with less volume and more easily movable that are good for Nahjo.

Thanks for the reply but you did not answer my question.

WRT your comment I know there is but I have a Vyn and Nahjo so it is better to have 1 resource I can use for both

Excellent deal and fast accommodations with picking up. Have bought from Pashka many times in the past. Don't miss out on this excellent offer.

KillerSpike, wrap fibers stack easier and ship much better in rafts then we my does, plus as a van when you are making 20k cordage ropes in a day to stockpile for casting you don't want to have to crush everything in the process. Hope that helps answer your question a different way.

Again, Pashka is a great seller and very honest. Don't miss out on this.

• Like 1