Sign in to follow this  
Gaul

Allow us to change Drake and Scale set colours.

Its time that we are allowed to change color of our scale sets and drake set. Since we have lots of options now, why limit people to a compulsory color. 

Since WU is allowing people to spawn all these things. It would be really amazing if i could activate 0.01 kg scale and use on backpack to make all the Armour change color. 

As the famous quote: Whats in the color.

+1, would be great if we could change colour of an existing piece of dragon armour with the help of a piece of desired colour, (any weight piece).

lol

It was a good change for all. If it does not happen, i wont be much bothered.

The Armour is hard enough to get, you should be able to personalize it. 

+1

+1 why penalize players with old sets. Not like it is going to hurt any game mechanics.

While I would freaking love the green set over my red, -1

I find having to hunt the specific colour dragon a good...mechanic(?) though I wouldn't mind dying them if it kept the hue of the sets original colour (still making them all different)

We do need more colour for things, especially dyeable armour. But I find the current dragon to armour method interesting and don't really want to ruin that.

Now, if it was implemented... I will say I wouldn't mind (I'd get a few sets I like...). But that's (imo) taking away a part that Wurm is known for.

omg no no an no... btw... i need some new clothes / gear for my empty char slots (still empty)

just go kill the colored dragon you want a set for, and then combine the hides to that color you want?