Sign in to follow this  
Acurapassion

Custom Map Unique Spawns

Hey guys, so we're wondering what happens with unique creatures on a custom map, are they spawned automatically? Or do we have to do it ourselves somehow?

Thanks!

• Like 2

Yeah, we went ahead and just spawned two of the dragons ourselves, got tired of waiting.

I found the reason for it.

public static boolean respawnUniques = false;

• Like 1

My first server start definitely spawn a blue dragon all on it's own.  The client wasn't even released at the time, I was querying the database for counts of different creatures and saw it there.  Unfortunately I had to reset the creature database and none spawned the second time.

My first server start definitely spawn a blue dragon all on it's own.  The client wasn't even released at the time, I was querying the database for counts of different creatures and saw it there.  Unfortunately I had to reset the creature database and none spawned the second time.

Interesting. Yeah, you just have to do it manually now through a Dev level account.

Didn't have to spawn anything.

One of our people went out looking for chests and instead stumbled upon a dragon.

Didn't have to spawn anything.

One of our people went out looking for chests and instead stumbled upon a dragon.

[09:36:18] Libila brings the Eaglespirits.

[09:36:18] Some Eaglespirit arrive.

thats working for valrei mobs

and also have a dragon somewhere around. this little friend killed me while i was setting up my deed. now we are best friends :lol:

Edited by noermel
  • Like 1

Necro but fyi to others...

They do spawn automatically, roughly one per month

i have also custom maps and everytime uniques spawn. there are 8-10 uniques on each map.

try the #uniques command as gm 5, you should get the coordinates in the event window

Eject