Sign in to follow this  
Acurapassion

Arnor (2048x2048)

This looks like one I was looking for......Will definitely try it out some time. Ty for uploading it. :D

• Like 1

this map looks soooo amazing, today i will try the first custom map and i start now with downloading yours, i love this design

• Like 1

Been riding around taking screenshots, enjoying how awesome the map and game are. Thought I'd share some: http://imgur.com/a/JPXUf

What kind of settings do you use to get nice rolling hills and relatively flat areas like those? Even messing around with the options a little bit, most of my maps are either jagged mountains everywhere or completely featureless.

What kind of settings do you use to get nice rolling hills and relatively flat areas like those? Even messing around with the options a little bit, most of my maps are either jagged mountains everywhere or completely featureless.

Edited by Acurapassion

That file isn’t here anymore

I like smaller maps and saw so many nice comments on this one, is it possible anyone can reupload it?

Or suggest some other 1024 or 2048 size maps.
Edited by Brash_Endeavors

On 3/21/2019 at 12:50 AM, Brash_Endeavors said:
That file isn’t here anymore

I like smaller maps and saw so many nice comments on this one, is it possible anyone can reupload it?

Or suggest some other 1024 or 2048 size maps.

Edited the original with the new link. :)

This map is outstanding! I tried nearly every other map before settling on this one. Thank you so much!