Sign in to follow this  
RoseOfTheRaven

Adventure-Selling to token..no option?

On my Adventure server I found that I am unable to sell to my settlement token. (It is set to being Home server, freedom isles) Could there be something I missed somewhere in the settings that is causing this or are there others who are unable to sell to token? I've tried a few different corpses (cat, bear, pig) as well as meat and forage/botany items.
I am activating the item in my inventory, and right clicking token. But there is no "Sell" option on the token menu. My fiance who plays on my server couldn't sell to it either so it doesn't seem to be a player bug. 

Let me know if I just missed something in settings or etc. 

Why would you sell to your token? Where would you spend any money? Not done the adventure one but I don't think there's anything to buy is there? No upkeep. No deed cost. I don't get why you want to sell anything.

The beginning town had a merchant selling things, and if we ever wanted to make it similar to Wurm Online and have a trading system then having money would be beneficial. It's not a real problem at the moment, I was just curious as to why there wasn't an option. Thanks for the feedback :)

Why would you sell to your token? Where would you spend any money? Not done the adventure one but I don't think there's anything to buy is there? No upkeep. No deed cost. I don't get why you want to sell anything.

Some people have economy as part of their server. We happen to have deed cost on, everyone starts with a small amount of silver to start a decent sized deed, then you can earn more coin to expand or trade with each other.

• Like 1