Sign in to follow this  
cmiddlebrook

Deer Hunter (2048)

After creating my first map, Serenity Flats which was the smallest size, it was okay but it felt a little small so I decided to make a 2048 map instead. This one is similar in that there's a lot of very flat land, but I have also created lot of hunting grounds. You'll find dense forests, steppe and dessert throughout. Ores are set to the defaults (plus a tiny bit of Glimmer & Addy) as I think it was too high on the last one. Enjoy!

Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/331929/DeerHunter.zip

DeerHunter_map.png

• Like 4

I'm going to create a video that shows how to use custom maps in game as it can be fiddly if they don't work first time and many people are having issues. Stay tuned...

Because on a fresh installation of the database files, the WORLDTIME setting puts the game into Winter.

Yep. I'm going to do another tutorial video on this as it's been asked quite a lot.

It looks good on the picture, there's a lot of snow atm, tried looking for the solution myself. Both with the sqlitebrowser and the files, didn't find anything so I'm looking forward to your tutorial. Nice work.

Great, thanks for doing it so quick. :) Thanks for the great map and tutorials.

• Like 1