Sign in to follow this  
Llurendt

Wurm Unlimited Stream

Hey everyone,

I've been around playing Wurm Online since around the time Freedom released, though I haven't participated in forum discussion much, haha. I keep finding myself coming back to play every few months and with the release of Wurm Unlimited and my recent foray into streaming, I decided to combine the two! I'll also be hosting a server relatively soon, though I don't know how well it'll work while I stream... ISPs here kinda suck. >.> What this means for everyone here is that if you so desire, you can come hang out with other Wurm lovers and watch me play (or even join in!), haha.

I love having people show up and provide advice, conversation and whatever else seems fun or interesting at the time. All info regarding my stream is on the Twitch channel. If you would like any additional information you don't see there, please let me know!

Stream:

Thanks everyone and have a great day!  :ph34r:

Llurendt (LtGreeneyes)

Schedule:

Every Friday from 7pm on.

Occasionally on other days as work, school and family allows.

I'm going to start tonight with a new Adventure mode server. It'll be hosted on my gaming rig as the server machine isn't ready just yet, lol.

We're planning a server, heavily modded, just getting the map itself sorted just now.

• Like 1

Getting ready to start up the stream here in about 20 minutes! Come on over and hang out. You'll get a good view of the PvE server as well as getting the chance to join in!