Sign in to follow this  
Alterupars

the problem with textures

this is usually caused by Intel graphic drivers that do not have all OpenGL functions. It is pretty common in Wurm Online with intel ingrated graphics on NEWER versions of windows like Win8/Win10  (windows 7 used to have this issue but I guess they eventually got the drivers more sophisticated.)

If you have a computer with SWITCHABLE graphics (Intel + gaming card, NVidia/Radeon), there is an easy fix in graphics card control panel. I just need to know which card you have. 

If you have ONLY intel, it depends on whether graphic drivers and the newer window yet cover all openGL, you can try the Intel download center for the best & newest drivers but if these are drovers for a specific company (HP, Dell, Compaq) or it's for Win8/Win10, you may be out of luck without using a dedicated gaming videocard.  WU minimum requirements require a dedicated gaming card (NVidia/Radeon), although it is possible you can still run on lowered settings and some graphical glitches like this. 

What is the graphics card and operating system? I can help look for better drivers, or try here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Do NOT use Windows/Mocrosoft to find better drivers as they ignore anything except their own DirectX modified drivers, and most of the computer companies (Compaqw, Dell, Toshiba etc) get their drivers from Microsoft.

Intel will have whatever is the best updated version of drivers for Intel ggraphics, although it may not fix this specific issue (same issue exists in Wurm Online)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I have the same problem and i'm on a Nvidia 750M.

Exact same problem, textures for roads only seem to load 1 tile away, any further and they disappear to grass/dirt.