Sign in to follow this  
Coren

Wurm Unlimited Roleplay Server?

Has there been any talk of creating a role play server yet? A buddy and I were talking about this the other day, and we are hoping someone is going to step up to the challenge. I've started several RP communities over the years in Wurm, and some of them might of been successful if I would of had the time for them. Its kind of the same situation now for me, I'd almost be willing to start up a RP server, but I feel like I'd be doing a disservice to the community if I didn't have the time. If someone does decide to take up the challenge, I'd be willing to help them.   

• Like 1

I was considering this myself, as I love to role-play. I would open my server up to RP if there was serious interest.

I'm interested. PM me what kind of specifics you have in mind and lets get together. I can host.

We've been debating opening our server up as an RP server.  The only thing we're waiting on is seeing if we can integrate TS into WU to give good quality proximity voice.  RP servers are too hard to pull off in text.

Trake and I may have something in the works. We'll be leaning towards text based Rp.

I would definitly be interested in joining a RP server, as long as the skill gain and things dont happen "too" fast.

Server is online. Map is highly customized and frankly, very unique.

Working on getting the website, dedicated forums, custom .jar map files, etc.

PM me if you're interested in being a part of this upcoming RP server.

• Like 1

I am contemplating continuing my work on a Unity3D game geared towards role-players.

• Like 1

I am currently trying to set something up that is along the lines of role play, I want to have a few kingdoms (preferably player made) that start up and make their own deeded towns. Each town could then break themselves down into blacksmiths, farmers, ect. and make their own community. Then each of the communities can interact with each other by trading or waging war.

I am working on getting an economy set up but I am having issues with traders. 

Some of the specs are as follows:

Skill Gain: 8x

Characteristic Start Value: 20(Unlimited Default)

Mind Logic/Body Control: 25 (Unlimited Default)

Fight Skill:10

Action Speed: 15x

10000 Creatures (45% Hostile)

Settlement upkeep and cost: Enabled

PvP: Allowed

The name of the server is "EC's RPG(PvP, Creative World).

The server is hosted off my home desktop and I run it all day everyday with little to no downtime (I understand the expense). Currently myself and two friends are playing often and a few others have jumped on but haven't seen them sense.

If there is more you would like to know just ask.

Coren, a friend and I decided to start a roleplay server but we're pretty new to Wurm in general so if you want we will pay for the server and keep it up but we would need you and anyone you trust to help us with pretty much everything else.

Edited by Angell

Trake, myself, and a couple others have actually created our own RP server. It is called Moorlands, and can be found when searching RP or Moorlands when opening Wurm Unlimited. We've set up three starter deeds for three different kingdoms. Players will have the chance to play as pirates, HotS, or our good guy kingdom, Dawn Reach. We're hoping for a great role playing experience and invite everyone to join in on the fun with us. Like a role playing game, we offer players to allocate 300 skill points upon character creation. We also offer a random dice roll to determine how much silver your character will be awarded with in the beginning. If you have any questions look us up in game, or at our website: http://www.moorwurm.com

• Like 1

Tamriel Online is a good choice, we are a Hardcore Survival mmo server, the start of a new world that will be a parallel universe of Tamriel from "The Elder Scrolls"

here your only limit is your imagination & your intelligence, you can do anything you want here, form a cult for your god? make a dungeon with treasures and fill it with traps? form a crusade against the dark forces corrupting the life out of Tamriel into oblivion? you can do that too :)

more info here: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133693-tamriel-online-mmorpg-server/#entry1371897

Edited by revann1

Hope you get something nice going on this time Coren. Maybe i join in if you get some steady player numbers.

Untill, i keep lurkin in Wu and Wo :)

• Like 1

Hope you get something nice going on this time Coren. Maybe i join in if you get some steady player numbers.

Untill, i keep lurkin in Wu and Wo :)

Come join us, Willis! You'd be a great addition to the server. 

I will hang out for while and see how things goes. I'm not interested on anything else the WU offers besides player run RP server like you guys do :D

But i will be watching closely you guys  :ph34r:

I'm also working on setting up a RP server, based on my experiences from LARP.

Will be PvE the day it is ready.

I still work on describing the world etc.

• Like 1