Sign in to follow this  
Scadouge

Tamriel Online

I launched a test server with Tamriel map.

Everyone can find the server "[RU/EU] Tamriel Online [x2]"

Wipe is not planned.

Map:

Tamriel 8192x8192

http://cs625122.vk.me/v625122432/504f2/cdEeHClZkoE.jpg

Start in Imperial Island  J-K 11.

Settings:

PVP is allowed

x2 skill

x2 timers 

60 000 mobs max 30% agressive

Edited by Scadouge
  • Like 5

Will it have some kind of rare mods etc ?

EDIT : Race* mods etc?

Edited by Martynas5

If anyone up for recreating cities count me in ;)

Map is amazing

Edited by Martynas5

please make full sandbox, no pve safe places, this can be what elder scrolls online wasnt. 

please make full sandbox, no pve safe places, this can be what elder scrolls online wasnt. 

pvp is allowed

no pvp only on spawn

Moved from spawn to a undisclosed place to settle a new settlement, and in the future a PMK, if your interested in joining me PM me, its a great server.

• Like 1

Is the link for your post in the "maps" section of the forums updated with this finished version? I'd love to run this map on my server :D

yea map is beautiful but skill gain is only 2x :/

becouse this is like a mmorpg, slow and realistic.

And this rate is great :) I can't wait to see settlements starting to creating alliances. I'm just a little bit worried that it doesn't take much force to destroy someone now.

And very important thing - it's painful, it's annoying that after death you can't spawn in your tent. Please, fix that! I have no words to describe discouragement, when after one not-so-smart death you have to go ~1.5h to your camp.

I'm glad I didn't die, but my friend, but still... :P

Also, can't wait to see those mods if they're actually coming - like races, for instance.

And this rate is great :) I can't wait to see settlements starting to creating alliances. I'm just a little bit worried that it doesn't take much force to destroy someone now.

And very important thing - it's painful, it's annoying that after death you can't spawn in your tent. Please, fix that! I have no words to describe discouragement, when after one not-so-smart death you have to go ~1.5h to your camp.

I'm glad I didn't die, but my friend, but still... :P

Also, can't wait to see those mods if they're actually coming - like races, for instance.

make a guard tower or a settlement. 

guard tower = 501 stone bricks

501 clay

100 planks

settlement = 1 wooden shaft and like 5 silver

guys, please know this server is NOT only for russians/europeans, many americans here too

guys, please know this server is NOT only for russians/europeans, many americans here too

but they will have very high ping.

What is the farm field check? I think it should be from 0.5 to 1h (harvest once 2-4h), if we want to farm quickly or set to 12-16h (harvest every two-three days, farm once a day), because if it's set to something like 4-6h, the crops can get bad while the player is out. Some people need to work, you know!

Edited by Havoclivekiller