Sign in to follow this  
Marasmus

Caucasia - North American Server (For the people)

aFj1WWi.png

Come one, come all to the greatest PVE server to date!

We are a new PVE server that is setting up and getting ready to have a ton of fun.

We are players from Wurm Online looking to get a medium size server up and running. However we cannot do this without help from other players like you!

To get things started, we will be hosting a 1 week only special where we assist with the deed form needed for the first deed. We already have the starter deed set up, so log in now to the Caucasia server!

This will be a players server, the GM’s are here to make your wurm experience great. We will take suggestions from players to implement what you want.

We plan to implement the following in weeks to come:

• Random Evening Events
  • Holiday Events
  • Enemy Villages with loot inside if you can infiltrate
  • Scheduled PVP and Arena style events
  • (In far future) Second server to explore and settle, connected to main.

This will not be an OP GM spawn server, but rather a balance server, with balanced prizes to fit

Current Settings

Map Size: 2048

XP Gain: 7x

Skill Timer: 4x

NA Hosted server with regular backups, disaster server ready in case of outage.

Server Name: Caucasia .... No password!

Edited by Marasmus

Hey All!

I wanted to give everyone an update on the server. 

First of all my name is Beach and I am co-founder of the server with Marasmus. Some people may know me from the city Eventuality on Xanadu which was/is a huge success.

We have had a number of people join the server in the last few days, so far, everyone seems awesome. The daily events have been running well and players are now starting to venture out from the starter town and found deeds of their own!

Most players are NA, playing around 6pm - 12:00am EST time (A couple seem to never sleep). 

We are still looking for more players to bolster the server ranks. Dont miss out on the excitement for this week! We are having daily events between 6:30pm and 10pm EST. And all regular players will receive Deed Forms to bolster the community and support the early player base.

Edited by beach

Hello All, 

Another update on the server. The past few days events have been going well, but I'm especially excited for tonight event which will be hosting on GM island (Used for special events and testing)

Tonight event will take place around 9:30-10:00pm EST

Q4yr5tw.jpg