Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

Wurm Unlimited In-game Creations Section

I'd like a section on the forums for people to post their in-game creations, such as screenshots/videos etc showing off their houses, constructions, uniques etc.

Maybe a separate WU suggestions area too.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 4

Good thing I refreshed the page before posting.  I came to post my new wizard tower, and was about to request/suggest a place to post it; you beat me to it.

You can post mod requests in the mod request section.  Most things would be too custom to be added by Code Club really.  Otherwise changes to the game from code club will affect both wo and wu, and there already is a WO suggestions forum for it.  There will not be two separate game codes ending up from development.

And what about a section for posting creations?  Buildings and whatnot?

You can post mod requests in the mod request section.  Most things would be too custom to be added by Code Club really.  Otherwise changes to the game from code club will affect both wo and wu, and there already is a WO suggestions forum for it.  There will not be two separate game codes ending up from development.

Not talking about mod requests, but rather a 'creative corner' type deal for Wurm Unlimited, much like the Wurm Online section.

+1 I was hoping to see a section for people to post their in game constructions whom may or may not have borrowed the power of the gods :S