Sign in to follow this  
JDBooker

HoTA zone only has 3 pillars

at teh title. 

created a HoTA zone and waited until the start.

only 3 pillars out of 10 appeared.

makes it kinda difficult to capture 4 really.

used GM toon to check the area, the other pillars are invisible and cannot be accessed.

same, 3 pillars on adventure map.. I tried using gm to create a pillar and even wipe out EVERY TREES on hota area to find it and nope, cant win hota.

I've had this once or twice, deleting the HOTA Zone and then making it again fixed it.

I've also noticed that every time I do a HOTA there are only 3 pillars initially, however when a couple are captured more spawn in. So try to capture the first 3 and check to see if more spawn before going thru the hassle of remaking the HOTA zone and resetting the HOTA clock in the DB.

well is buged as hell   only 3 spaws and sometimes when you cap 3 3 more spawns   or not...   server restart dont help can only make new hota zone and its not working good also...   out of 10 hota trys only once works for me in creative _:D

just went HOTA, same, green, yellow and red one here, no other. heavenord in epic mode.

On 07/11/2015 at 8:45 PM, Zenity said:

I've had this once or twice, deleting the HOTA Zone and then making it again fixed it.

I've also noticed that every time I do a HOTA there are only 3 pillars initially, however when a couple are captured more spawn in. So try to capture the first 3 and check to see if more spawn before going thru the hassle of remaking the HOTA zone and resetting the HOTA clock in the DB.

On 29/11/2015 at 10:03 PM, bigsteve said:

ONLY WAY to fix is deleting the Zone and creating it again ...

And HOW do you reset that zone?

That was 40 minutes well spent before I came across this thread.