Sign in to follow this  
revann1

looking for persistent, hardcore server, that does not wipe.

im looking for a big server or server cluster, maybe 10km x 10km map that does not wipe, and is hardcore, meaning pvp is enabled and the history of it depends soley on the players, the skillgain it would be good if it wasnt as hard as wurm online, but as brutal and free as mortal online, where the safety of players depends on themselves & governments, not on game rules.  

If you know of one or are making one, count me in, and i am willing to pay 1-5$ monthly depending on quality.

good ideas for this server or server cluster would be a game of thrones, Westeros world. 

or a similiar kind of world.

To be really honest, wurm online is what you are asking for. Can't really rely on other people's servers caus it depends on the mood of the host completely whether to let the servers stay or poof them.
WU is short term like challenge when it comes to pvp I guess, which makes it very much fun. But for long term play, I love Wurm online :D

Edited by Hashirama

i thought wyvern was pve?

Edited by akaedis

that will cause unbalance & some problems, looking for a server to advertise about their hardcore/realistic settings, no safe places, just a sandbox map and players do what they want, plenty of players like me that are waiting for 1 to pop up. having a pve map that u can sail to pvp will cause people to grind & get their equipment safely in the pve server then use it to combat PMKs in pvp server that live there. nah,  looking for a complete sandbox server, no unrealistic rules.

Wyrm (DEDICATED) is a pretty fun server, looks like it will be around a  bit, it is PvP so fun stuff

gm please close, its in the wrong section, shouldve posted in the pvp section.