Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

remove hunted permanently or until the bugs with it are sorted

its been bugged since the dawn of time

the amount of times i go hunted while working on an allies deed with permissions, or i go into a spar and suddenly get hunted for whatever random reasoson... i don't even want to get started. 99.9% of the time someone is hunted anyway, they didn't really do anything wrong (which is what it was designed for anyway, to stop same kingdom griefers.)

instead, it bugs out, prevents a person from going to PvP due to their inability to be light of fo'd + they get a pretty big CR nerf.

im also guessing this or king titles wont ever happen until someone is about to rage quit because of it.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 6

Remove it.

Its messing with alliance settings too. When the mayor of a deed goes hunted none of his citizens can do stuff on allied deeds from what i have seen.

+1, i just tamed a horse in my own house and went hunted 

It's pretty much meant for home servers so like.... just remove it from Elevation and Chaos for starters

• Like 2

@LorenaMontana I suppose it's kinda like a "Wanted" poster in old westerns ;). Anyway I think it should be removed IMO - getting person who stole/killed/did other crime should be more like real-life police work, with no magic stuff like this.