Sign in to follow this  
Gaeron

new option for the website please

Is there any chance that an option to mark all sub-forums as read could be added?

When I hit the view new content I get swamped by WU threads which are irrelevant to me.

It would be sweet to just go into the WU section, mark it all as read then hit view new content so I can see whats changing in WO only.

• Like 3

Yes yes yes yes please make easier filtering out WU post from new content. You must follow all sub forums if you want them to show up only and this is many clicks.

Why is WU section on top of WO section now? Is WU more important?

I don't think I've ever moused over those icons before!

Thanks for pointing it out

I used the Filter by Forum option when looking at the View New Content page. 

IwHlD2q.jpg

Considering that the average of WO online atm is about 700 at peak and WU is about 1250 ... And we know is much more plausible that many connections to WO are alts , I'd dare to say that yes, WU deserves to be on top...or as I suggested before in a totally separated forum.

Regardless of which game is more popular at any given moment in time, the fact is these forums should have a far better separation. 

I think it's great that there's a new game, and new people, and new options and all but WO should not be now treated as the Deadbeat-Brother-In-Law-At-The-Door-Looking-For-A-Loan  or   Hide-Granny-In-The-Back-Room-When-The-New-Friends-Come-Over.

The filtering options mentioned above are all well and good for those who don't mind being required to log in every time they visit the forum if they don't want to have WU shoved in their face and having to sift through everything.  They don't work unless you're logged in.

You can minimize the WU forum by hovering over the category name, Wurm Unlimited, and then clicking the blue button (cat_minimize.png) on the right side.