Sign in to follow this  
ftoz

should codeclub refund money by breaking game rules?

Maybe you can spend the time off getting some English lessons?

Edit:

As least offense as possible, but I really struggle to read what you type, incoherent, broken words.

Edited by PassiveMiniroll

Edit:

As least offense as possible, but I really struggle to read what you type, incoherent, broken words.

Edited by ftoz

What are you even talking about?  What rules are you claiming they're breaking?  Are you saying they are using autoclickers or whatever?

What are you even talking about?  What rules are you claiming they're breaking?  Are you saying they are using autoclickers or whatever?

JESUS LAUGHS? right. He can see all, who overtop.

Edited by ftoz

How come cheaters do not get their forum accounts perm deleted ?

"works"

I am not sure, if it works, i get 1 warning from system.Y can try it:} But speculate that is human work, i ran on 3 clients praying overnight. if cheat system works, it diagnose by first or second start. I practiced it longer. No secret for me, do it also public. I havent illusion about wurmians, many do that. Many of them also have struck ass to ban account. I am maybe one, who open talk about it. Its normal in many games, trading as a legal work of bots, y created. The game and rules is little outdated for me.

Edited by ftoz

I had almost no fun from game. Only hunting for titles,skills and money. I am also not popular on forum, so its probably time to leave

If you are not having fun then yes Wurm Online is probably not a game for you. If you violate the rules, you can expect to be penalized or fully removed.  You admit your crime and you accept your punishment, so what happens next is totally up to you.  Start a new avatar and play by the rules, or look for a game that is more your style. 

We do not force anybody to play, but for everyone who does it is a common and expected social courtesy to abide by the established rules that governs this community.  That goes for everyone,  our regular members and our team members.  No one is allowed to play the game outside of the rule set.

Now if you are accusing a member of the team of cheating you better bring your accusations privately to me.  Public accusations are unfounded and grounds for removal.

As for the question of why we don't remove forum access for players in ftoz's situation,  it is simply because many opt to play new avatars and remain.  They violate the forum rules or do something really heinous then we reserve the right to remove their forum access as well.

• Like 1

When they do a really really bad move, if 50% of the people stop paying, well... It hurts. And they know it.

Its all situation about global view of wurm, game is practicly no larger develop. Last big update for me were bridges, which planed 2006. Dev team is small for such game. Players are confused by this situation for waiting, so most trolling there without any implementation. Forum also not work, y can only pm here something.

If you are not having fun then yes Wurm Online is probably not a game for you. If you violate the rules, you can expect to be penalized or fully removed.  You admit your crime and you accept your punishment, so what happens next is totally up to you.  Start a new avatar and play by the rules, or look for a game that is more your style. 

We do not force anybody to play, but for everyone who does it is a common and expected social courtesy to abide by the established rules that governs this community.  That goes for everyone,  our regular members and our team members.  No one is allowed to play the game outside of the rule set.

Now if you are accusing a member of the team of cheating you better bring your accusations privately to me.  Public accusations are unfounded and grounds for removal.

As for the question of why we don't remove forum access for players in ftoz's situation,  it is simply because many opt to play new avatars and remain.  They violate the forum rules or do something really heinous then we reserve the right to remove their forum access as well.

Hello Enki, do y know that y have twins in game? Ok, If y dont noticed, i was banned. But my question is, whats happen when codeclub violated rules against me? violated rules against all players. Why i would trust such ppl?

Edited by ftoz

We are not all speaking English as our native language so cut this crap argument please

We are not all speaking English as our native language so cut this crap argument please

^^ English is a rough language to learn,  compassion for those that learn what they can so they are able to communicate with others on places like games and forums  is more called for.

"We do not force anybody to play, but for everyone who does it is a common and expected social courtesy to abide by the established rules that governs this community."

Right. Just start at yourself. I long time played seriously with non-prem char, which used refresh. Then devs disallowed it for all players, forced me pay premium on it . BREAK OWN RULES, BREAK COMMUNITY RULES !!! 

Edited by ftoz

"We do not force anybody to play, but for everyone who does it is a common and expected social courtesy to abide by the established rules that governs this community."

Right. Just start at yourself. I long time played seriously with non-prem char, which used refresh. Then devs disallowed it for all players, forced me pay premium on it . BREAK OWN RULES, BREAK COMMUNITY RULES !!! 

• Like 2

I am locking this thread. It has run its course

Solmark

ALFM

• Like 1