Sign in to follow this  
ftoz

should codeclub refund money by breaking game rules?

My account was banned.

Right.

I am using autoclick on client.

Ok.

But question is different. Can any player hold rules by publisher, when published himself break rules? In my opinion no. When someone read game rules, there is almost no rule, which gives some power for players. Any serious business rules has privilege for customers, privilege for owner.

One of few notes in all rules, which give some power to players is at begining.

"There is no discrimination between premium and free accounts with regards to the rules and any penalties imposed will be determined on a case by case basis."

I played long time with non-prem alt path of love 4. Using refresh. But from some time, it didnt work. Why? Its easy to get up full nutritions. But why devs dint do some change, when appeal balancing path on forum? Lazy. Why they disallow this function for non-prem? Money. Why they break their own rules? BECAUSE WE ARE OWNER OF GAME AND WE CAN EVERYTHING.

I lost money is several games by patch. Its right? No, its forced against player. No one interest in it. Are owners untouchables? No they arent. If someone think that has label at name and can everything, live show him that is wrong. 

What does mean for all players who was forced by breaking rules from codeclub side?

They should have privilege refund some money back.

Edited by ftoz

You don't own anything in Wurm Online. Code club owns your accounts, silver etc.

They want to ban you for cheating, GG you.

If they 'break a rule' and you don't like it...stop giving them money. That's the only real way to 'punish' a company for doing something you dislike.

Why should they give you money back for you helping destroy the integrity of their MMO they rely on as a job?

tl;dr don't cheat and ruin it for everyone else.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 4

-1 theres rules for a reason,​ the bans are there to stop cheats from spoiling the game for others.

Break rules get banned, I don't see why banned should mean refunds.  If you buy a new car and then you drive it into a wall, that's not the car company's fault and they do not owe you a refund

• Like 2

Glad to hear the bot check system does actually work, if only it banned your forum account too

• Like 2

Glad to hear the bot check system does actually work, if only it banned your forum account too

"works"

Break rules get banned, I don't see why banned should mean refunds.  If you buy a new car and then you drive it into a wall, that's not the car company's fault and they do not owe you a refund

I agree, but that might not be the best comparison. What if the car is defective, such as the accelerator getting stuck (*cough* Toyota *cough*) that could cause you to drive into a wall and would be the car company's fault.

But yeah, because you were banned for breaking the rules, doesn't mean CodeClub should refund anything.

Edited by Firestarter

-1 theres rules for a reason,​ the bans are there to stop cheats from spoiling the game for others.

I agree that i am disban, but dont agree that devs also break it and not pay any value for it.

i dont know, who from codeclub wrote that rules, any average clear mind lawyer shouldnt pass it.

Edited by ftoz

anything we do ingame has no real value its virtual as stated in terms and conditions before u play the game.​

you agreed to it when you played as its all there black and white, if you want to cheat go try wurm unlimited as far as I know there's no cheat monitoring system there,

but I have no sympathy for cheats, I have seen quite a few ingame over the years and would rather they just didn't play.

and all accounts owned get banned.

Edited by shakys

maybe swedish justice should interest in some ppl activity more

anything we do ingame has no real value its virtual as stated in terms and conditions before u play the game.​

you agreed to it when you played as its all there black and white, if you want to cheat go try wurm unlimited as far as I know there's no cheat monitoring system there,

but I have no sympathy for cheats, I have seen quite a few ingame over the years and would rather they just didn't play.

and all accounts owned get banned.

Edited by ftoz

There are many ppl, who play legaly and codeclub suck ilegal money from them by breaking own rules.I dont like such ppl, who play big boss and breaking what they said. They think that all must play their rules and themselves no.

Edited by ftoz

I had almost no fun from game. Only hunting for titles,skills and money. I am also not popular on forum, so its probably time to leave

Edited by ftoz

There are many ppl, who play legaly and codeclub suck ilegal money from them by breaking own rules.I dont like such ppl, who play big boss and breaking what they said. They think that all must play their rules and themselves no.

Basically, floz, its the same rules for all MMOs. Not just CodeClub. If you have a wow account, and get banned for any reason, you won't get any refunds. The fact you don't get a refund actually -is- the punishment. If you look at it, there are proffessional sports where if you're caught cheating, you are disqualified. If you paid a fee to enter the tournament, or paid for the equipment for entering the tournament, you won't get any refunds for it. Hell, I heard there are even some sports where you can get fined for cheating, not just disqualified. So you can take that whining elsewhere, please? This board is for suggestions, not for complaining and trolling about the company. Thank you :)

Edit:

Also, whenever WoW changed the whole game in every way because they felt like it, nobody could say a thing about it. You can just shut up, and just stop playing and not pay ever again for it, or continue playing and get used to what they did. You don't own the game, they do. So they do what they want with it, and you either play it, or you don't.

Edited by Delisira

I'm still failing to see these "Rules" that you're referring to.

http://www.wurmonline.com/wurm-online-game-agreement/

Right at the bottom there. If you read that entire thing, there are no "rules" that they could possibly be breaking. You're essentially comparing this to walking into your local electronics store, buying a tablet, using it clearly outside of its manufactured intentions, and trying to return it because it no longer functions as manufactured. Depending on that stores refund/return policy, you probably won't get your money back.

This is their policy, and it's up to you to adhere to it or not. You agreed to these terms when you registered, whether you read them or not.

Edited by ftoz

I wrote, i agree with my punisment.

But who punish codeclub for breaking rules?

Basically, floz, its the same rules for all MMOs. Not just CodeClub. If you have a wow account, and get banned for any reason, you won't get any refunds. The fact you don't get a refund actually -is- the punishment. If you look at it, there are proffessional sports where if you're caught cheating, you are disqualified. If you paid a fee to enter the tournament, or paid for the equipment for entering the tournament, you won't get any refunds for it. Hell, I heard there are even some sports where you can get fined for cheating, not just disqualified. So you can take that whining elsewhere, please? This board is for suggestions, not for complaining and trolling about the company. Thank you :)

Edit:

Also, whenever WoW changed the whole game in every way because they felt like it, nobody could say a thing about it. You can just shut up, and just stop playing and not pay ever again for it, or continue playing and get used to what they did. You don't own the game, they do. So they do what they want with it, and you either play it, or you don't.

Edited by ftoz

When they do a really really bad move, if 50% of the people stop paying, well... It hurts. And they know it.

We punish them by not paying for the game if we don't like it.

Maybe WU has some importance, that i dont understand for 2 years playing. Go though game in month and spent ppl time for anything usefull