Sign in to follow this  
Windamere

Do you know whats on your Adventure mode server?

While playing adventure mode (without powers) I've been exploring the map and have found quite a few interesting things the Dev's left laying around....

Rare Dragon scale jacket - web armour {85}

Rare Gold neclace - No Locate (75)

Few other non significant things so far.....What have others found?

I found a treasure chest. Only the gods know how to open it.

one of the MR npc's has a drake gauntlet, and iirc another had scale leggings.

there are many more npc's than the 3 at each spawn. keep looking :)

I found a supreme sacrificial knife, along with a bunch of gems inside of an altar

An 80 ql sword and shield at a starter town

67 ql pickaxe 

rare short bow

and other goodies. 

I really like the adventure mode 'treasures' we can find. :) 

rare pendulum in coffin at the graveyard, gems and silver coin inside cave and other random stuff... pretty cool adventure :)

First 10 minutes at the MR starter town I found a magic small chest locked, and a unlocked rowboat with a key to sailboat and the sailboat had the key to the small magic chest which had a few rare items inside

believe the sailboat is bugged though

Edited by enoofu

would be interesting if some of these "magic chest" puzzles didn't reveal some secrets to Wurm ;)

I found a Soulstruck orb near MR starter town. Dont know what to do with it and it appears to be decaying in my Inventory. :huh:

I found a Soulstruck orb near MR starter town. Dont know what to do with it and it appears to be decaying in my Inventory. :huh:

examine it should say item of valrei moon....you sacrifice those are 10 faith to get village bonus' for rares and such

Edited by Windamere

Sounds so cool. Question does decay tick as usual... so if you don't find everything within 6 months or so its all rotted away?

I hope that community will make more maps with concept similar to Adventure in a future - this sounds really fun! :)

There is a Challenge chest close to HoTS starting town as well, but I don't know how to open it yet.

• Like 1

All I have found is an opal.  I guess I should look around a bit more.  Less time improving my spear, more time searching on my "stolen" rowboat.

I found a treasure chest on creative mode with a few goodies inside for crafting... ;)

Ok so I started off MRH kingdom (Hearth) I've played about 7 years but went along with the newbie missions as I wanted to give the story a go...

So once I'd done the usual how to dig, how to make fire, how to stay alive, etc I start getting the 'no further instructions' style message from all NPCS..

So no quest to follow? I thought this was a form of  story mode... but after 5 minutes play I'm in standard wurm sandbox mode that's ok I like wurm but I thought there was a storyline..

So essentially on a whim I take a punt and start trying to make my way to the other newbie towns that the NPC's were blathering about in chat..  

Honestly a little main storyline dialogue box here would be really helpful.. give me half a clue at least.. 

So what have I missed? or worse is that all there is and you really just have to luck onto finding the right NPC ???

Anyways

So on my way East I got side-tracked exploring after discovering goodies are everywhere. The trick they're cached under most towers.

If your looking to settle first and kit up I recommend heading across the water from the sailboat at hearth to the rowboat (follow the path from village to sailboat and keep going along the shore it should be across the water when it narrows towards the end).

Just inland from the rowboat there is a stone house there which has a BSB, a forge, and a bed (yes you can sleep in it)

Finds to date (all generally 50+ quality usually 70+)

Sacrificial knife

Gems x well lots

Valrei items about 10 to date

3x Mauls

Large cart

Arrows

Silver Ore

Zinc Ore

Full leather armour set in a backpack

Open Helm

Water Skin

BSB

FSB full of bread laoves, olives, and wheat rye and oat seeds I think.

Cloth Hood

HOTa zone

multiple source fountains

Duelling ring

and probably some other stuff I have forgotten.

In summary am I having fun yes.. 

Is it fun to search and explore and find some nice high QL items I desperately need.. yes.

Am I following the Storyline.. no.. 

if only I knew how :-( 

Edited by Amestad

if only I knew how :-(

Not sure on the MR side....but as a Jenn Kellon...I was given a Conch shell which you had to examine then listen to....then continue...it puts lights up leading to something specific....i was abe to get the item after making catapult(didn't find the key)....still working out just how to "use" the item though as the instructions seem to be different than WO.

My favourite was the 80ql supreme Glimmersteel Longsword, 56ql Supreme Fo puppet, 87ql rare Cavalier Helmet and a 45ql ruby Staff on top of Grimoleth Peak, (south of HOTA).

My favourite was the 80ql supreme Glimmersteel Longsword, 56ql Supreme Fo puppet, 87ql rare Cavalier Helmet and a 45ql ruby Staff on top of Grimoleth Peak, (south of HOTA).

Looks like me and my buddy will have to do some mountaineering.

Looks like me and my buddy will have to do some mountaineering.

It's quite a climb, but there's a route that does not require climbing all the way to the top, luckily it's mostly grassland at that side of the mountain ;)

Now if only I could fond the Sword in the Stone thingy I'd have the full set, Lady in the Lake is pretty easy to find, the Cobra King was an accidental discovery, but I cannot for the life of me find the Sword in the Stone.

Hi Zenity, just to clarify, is Grimoleth Peak the mountain at N18 on the Heavenord map?

Hi Zenity, just to clarify, is Grimoleth Peak the mountain at N18 on the Heavenord map?

A bit further south, More like P/Q 18 ;)

Yeah its also the mountain that look like a Submarine and I believe their are traps setup there