Sign in to follow this  
validate

Who else thought about calling in sick today for more time to play?

I work graveyard shifts and I'm the bloody manager so I can't call in. But I really did think about it. As I'm giving two weeks notice anyways lol. New job in nov. but my morals are higher. Wish I wasn't a manager lol. Enjoyed the 5 hrs I had.

Was wondering if others did or thought about callin in just to play more?

In one way it seems to easy to cheat. But another way is gm. Ing it just saves time. My plan is to make a fast starter town and gear then start new character open server and just hang out and have fun. I saw two large servers b4 bed 3 pm after release. 17 in one and 91 on the other server

• Like 1

I work a graveyard shift as well - but I invested in a USB drive and just plug it into my work pc :D

Me and a friend didn't get to sleep until 3am. Major achievement after 4 hours of play was to make a small anvil. But loved every minute of it.

This game is a time sinker.

• Like 2

5 am here at work off in 3 hrs. Shall play till noon then go sign papers for new job. Back home then bed. Or come to current job hand in notice and hope they fire me lol. Not cus I'm bad but leaving for compition. I'd b glad two weeks pay to play WU for two wks till new job starts😎

I'm US Army retired...so can play anytime i want...However I do alot of Beta testing and there is a Devilian Beta that starts today on Glyph....may not spend as much time on it as they would like lol....

• Like 1

Only had afew hrs today. Gave two wks notice to work was hoping to get let go but boss playing nice. Want to call in sick. But respectful. Can't. I should see if laptop works lol company wi fi. At least read forums better then iphone

I'm self employed soooo....but not a damn piece of writing is getting done this week.

Well, I went to work. Mostly because I'm waiting to see if there are ways to mod the game to remove priest restrictions and "import" my character skills from WO. I'm off tomorrow though so I may just wander around as a GM to get a lay of the land.

Well, I went in to work for a couple hours and then left about 4 hours early.  I suspect I wouldn't have been sick if it hadn't been for this game.  Must be some kind of virus transmitted via PC.

Unfortunately, I've been experiencing some issues building my first house so I'm at something of a standstill but otherwise it's been pretty fun.  For some reason even though I'm the structure owner it isn't allowing me to build walls/doors etc.

Interestingly my boss is working from home, here I was thinking I was getting away with foruming at work when he is home playing!

I took vacation for the release. Off Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun.  Man I'm gonna hate monday

Well, I went to work. Mostly because I'm waiting to see if there are ways to mod the game to remove priest restrictions and "import" my character skills from WO. I'm off tomorrow though so I may just wander around as a GM to get a lay of the land.

Become a Champion