Sign in to follow this  
rosega

meditating for path

so i know in wurm online once you get your meditation skill to 15 and you find a tile for your path if you get the question correct you have to wait a week... is it like this in wurm unlimited and if so is there a way to lower this limit to a lower amount of time say 1 hour or less (i don't have the patience :) )

A couple options here.

If you have the knowledge and know how you could modify the jar and change the way meditation works or you could modify the database for the character which would be very hard.

However if that won't work you could set your meditation skill to 15 skipping the need to be 15 to join a path then continue to meditate from their. I know this only saves a little bit of time but as far as I know you can't modify meditation level with GM privileges.

actually do you know if it's still defaulted to a week because when you start up the server its default xp rate is 10x and etc...

It would be great to see a mod that allows you to edit all of the meditation settings such as long long to wait in between each level, what skill is needed, how many meditations per day and all that stuff. This is also something I find very tedious and would like to speed up!

Of course we are free to do anything we want with "our" version of WU.

But...  I don't really see the point in speeding up or make meditation easier. As far as I understand meditation in Wurm, patience and dedication is what it's all about.

Just my two cents... ;)

Well, for those of us that want to import our toons it can be good to not have to start over.

its not easy... not so easy ^^ curently looking for it. something in the db's

well i just want to know whether they scaled the times for the meditation questions cause it's 12 hours then like 1 day 3 days 7 days etc. pain in thy a$$ and would rather get the questions faster idc if it's 12 hours every time it just seems tedious the way wurm online is

[05:50:00] You still need to let your recent progress sink in for a few days.

[05:50:00] .. but what the heck. Go on, man. Go on.

:lol:

• Like 1

[05:50:00] You still need to let your recent progress sink in for a few days.

[05:50:00] .. but what the heck. Go on, man. Go on.

:lol:

is that actually legit?

thats WU as GM (Tier 5) without any modification

Edited by noermel

This method seems to work for Insanity, Love, and Power. Knowledge path appears to be bugged (as a GM5). Not sure about Hate as I haven't tested that yet.