Sign in to follow this  
Lulu

Res Stone Icon (Important)

Hi Devs,

Please could you add in a spell effect window for when you have a ressurection stone activated.

I had logged off in an area of the map, when I logged on, I was back where I had been several hours ago, along with my horse, entire inventory but not my armour. So I put in a support call.

Meanwhile I've sourced my more expensive drake armour to wear and other bits, got caught in pvp and lost the lot, with no res stone message, no 50% chance to keep it.

It transpires, when i logged off around the map, I was killed by mobs, my res stone worked to an extent, but I did not respawn at a deed, I respawed back to where I was a few hours ago, along with my horse and the rest of my inventory.

Ergo I had absolutely no idea I had died, or that my res stone had been used. So i continue my game play unknowingly without a res stone. I can tell you know I would have bought another or not gone out into a hostile area before buying one.

End result I lost;

Rare Drake set

Glimmer Helm

Full rare horse gear

Rare shield

and some other assorted weapons and items.

If there was a way to tell I no longer had a res stone active, i could have had my usual 50% chance to keep it on death.

>>>> Please add in a spell effect icon for res stones! <<<< Thanks :)

• Like 4

This sounds bugged, how would you spawn back where you logged off if you died and it wasn't a token?

• Like 1

Thanks for the drake

That isn't very productive. This isn't really KvK, but a step towards a better experience for EVERYONE. 

+1 to an icon/marked on spell list. Sometimes it's hard to remember. A spell icon or even listed in the spell effects tab would be great. Any indication is better than buying a res stone and trying it ESPECIALLY before urgent PvP. 

I wouldn't mind a spell effect line, but I wouldn't really like more status effect icons for something like that

Thanks for the drake

Thanks for the dumbest response iv seen in years.

+1 good idea

Thanks for the dumbest response iv seen in years.

+1 good idea

There is already a way to test if you have a res stone active or not.

I know but its a stupid way and not in line with how other buffs/status effects work.

What gary said would be best, a simple line in status effects showing that its active.

• Like 2

Can I get my set back for stealthmode not actually stealthing me up at edoras a while back? No.

Can I get my set back for Wurm not giving the bashing sound of a minedoor even though i was only 10~ tiles away? No.

Join the club of wurm bugs buddy, just like the ones where people get stuck in fences, disembarked from boats etc etc.

Dont fret over it, just play on...

Theres this video I resort to after losing something on a game:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Even with a stone you may of lost your gear. But a icon would be nice I myself am forgetful and you should not have to spend another 5s to check if your stone is active.

+1

Yup, I'm aware of that but if I had an Icon or spell effect to state otherwise, I would have known to buy another one.

+1

Also, for priests passives.

Edited by Brunwulf