Sign in to follow this  
Jonneh

Skillgain rate issue

The configurable skill rate multiplier doesn't seem to apply properly on the body, mind & soul skills.

• Like 3

We know about the issue and will take a look at it.

+1 Warlander for president.

Is there an official statement on this yet? Is it a global WU issue or is it a server issue?

bump..

I am waiting on this to start my long term server because i don't want to waste my time when the skills are not balanced out right. 

2 and a half weeks in and a simple fix is all thats needed. Dafuq is going on.

You can use Keenan's Stat Gain mod to fix this issue

I would prefer an official fix for this since there is more then just the characteristics that people are saying is unbalanced. I guess all the skills need to be looked at to make sure they are balanced.  

Edited by Kegan

I would prefer an official fix for this since there is more then just the characteristics that people are saying is unbalanced. I guess all the skills need to be looked at to make sure they are balanced.  

Fair enough, just thought people would like an alternative until an official fix is offered.

Seems to work good though, I have mine scale based on the ramping skill gain modifier I have.

I modded the Skils .class files and rebalanced my server to even everything out. It's true that certain skills gain WAY slower than others (fighting, smithing, etc) and by editing the class files I fixed it so the skill gains are closer to what I think they should be. Worked out well enough :D