Sign in to follow this  
Despise

Libila Followers on WU

Why would you put a bone altar on WU servers if your unable to still be part off the Freedom community. I have waited years to play a priest of Libila on a pve server thought WU was the answer seeing how there is a black light on the servers. Implement this please. I recently on WU converted to Libila and was placed into hots, which would be fine If thats working as intended, heck more then fine. 

Hey Despise, if you mean to follow Libila but still be part of Freedom, you can do that by being the mayor of a deed, going to Libila's bone altar then converting there, it will say you joined HotS but really, you haven't. Yet you'll still get to follow Libila, which I think is a bug but oh well, it works like that. =D

Yeah, I used to be a Libila follower on the Independence server years back. You could make Lib altars but you couldn't make HotS towers to actually get the Myc. You had no way to priest, so you couldn't get the Myc via a spell. All in all it was a somewhat disappointing experience.

I had no issue becoming a priest once I was able to pray to 30 faith. Our server removed the limits to praying.

Looking for a server I can just play as HotS, in a pve setting..In most I can become a follower but not a priest, doing that makes me an enemy of Freedom. If you even manage to find a server that still has a bone altar available, you will not be able to start a deed or build a "HotS tower"  I think an all HotS pve server would be an interesting addition, for people who like the theme and setting of HotS, but not the obligatory pvp.

Anyone has one up and running please leave a reply thanks.